Corporate in Germany
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's broad corporate practice is headed by Matthias-Gabriel Kremer and predominantly advises large corporations and DAX 30 companies on restructuring, changes of legal form and carve-outs. Co-head of the public M&A practice Christoph Seibt is considered a reliable key contact for listed companies and also assists with corporate governance issues. Lars Meyer acts for corporations and financial investors in joint venture matters.
Hengeler Mueller advises various large corporations and listed companies on shareholder's meetings, ongoing corporate matters, changes of legal form, carve-outs, executive liability as well as corporate disputes, while the latter is a particular focus of the group. In addition, the team assists family corporations with fundamental reorganisations and succession planning. The close cooperation with the firm's capital markets, ECM, internal investigations and compliance practices complement the group's corporate offering. In Düsseldorf, Andreas Austmann and Maximilian Schiessl predominantly assist listed companies with corporate day-to-day issues and in Frankfurt, Daniela Favoccia advises large and medium-sized companies. Daniel Illhardt is considered a rising star, who has 'very broad expertise'.
Other key lawyers:
‘When you instruct Hengeler, you expect top quality and receive it.‘
‘Top partner with wide-ranging experience, personality and negotiation skills paired with a necessary measure of pragmatism.‘
‘Fast, technically very competent advice, which not only points out alternatives, but clear guidance on how to act – also in ambiguous and difficult situations.‘
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
Ceconomy AG / Metro AG
OSRAM Licht AG
Axa Konzern AG
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
Provinzial NordWest HoldingAktiengesellschaft
Axel Springer SE
- Advice to the innogy SE on the public takeover bid by E.ON and legal integration and formation of new legal structures after completion.
- Advice to the Günther-Gruppe on the structuring of the merger of company activities of Lotto24 AG and Zeal Network SE.
- Support to the Metro AG on the restructuring of the Real-Gruppe regarding company law.
Linklaters assists executives, supervisory boards and leading national and international large corporations with corporate issues. The 28-partner team behind practice head Tim Johannsen-Roth advises on restructuring, changes of legal form and supervisory board-related issues among other matters, while also handling annual general meetings and acting for activist shareholders. Hans-Ulrich Wilsing and 'outstanding lawyer' Ralph Wollburg frequently advise on strategic and cross-border matters and Stephan Oppenhoff assists a range of internationally leading banks with Brexit-related issues. Staffan Illert is a 'technically outstanding and practical' key contact for stock and capital markets law and is also recommended.
‘High level of expertise, very good reputation.’
‘Good risk understanding regarding the client and the market‘
‘Ralph Wollburg always keeps an eye on economical aspects.’
Deutsche Bank AG
HSH Finanzfonds und damit mittelbar die Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg sowie das Land Schleswig-Holstein
Deutsche Börse AG
Norddeutsche Landesbank (NORD/LB)
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA / Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
Santander Consumer Finance
- Advice to the thyssenkrupp AG on the division of the group into the two self-reliant companies Thyssenkrupp Materials AG and Thyssenkrupp Industrials AG as well as on ongoing matters of company law.
- Advice to the supervisory board of the Deutsche Bank AG in the course of the assessment of a merger between Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank.
- Advice to the Bayer AG on the preparation and implementation of the general meeting.
Allen & Overy LLP
Allen & Overy LLP assists large DAX and MDAX corporations with the full spectrum of important corporate matters, such as shareholder activism, corporate governance and annual general meetings, while change of legal form, restructuring and integration after successful mergers are also part of the group's expertise; in addition, the team advises on corporate aspects of capital markets compliance. The practice packs a particular punch in the financial and insurances sectors as well as in the healthcare and life sciences industries. Hans Diekmann and Christian Eichner advise on executive liability and shareholder disputes. Notably, the practice also includes experienced capital markets lawyers such as counsel Katharina Stüber.
Clifford Chance's corporate practice focuses on preliminary and main stages of transactions, including international mergers, transfers and restructuring, but also advises on annual general meetings and corporate disputes. The team has particularly strong expertise in the regulated industries, such as the banking and financial sectors, and regularly applies this in cross-border matters, not least thanks to its international network. Thomas Krecek and Anselm Raddatz head the team from the Düsseldorf and Frankfurt offices. 'Tireless thinker and problem solver' Christof Goldschmidt is especially adept in restructuring and transactional matters.
Thomas Krecek; Anselm Raddatz
Other key lawyers:
Christof-Ulrich Goldschmidt; Christian Vogel
‘Strong and active support in M&A transactions, especially related to China.’
‘Fast response and implementation times, good availability, good business acumen.‘
‘Christian Vogel and his team have a good understanding of the company, the recipient of their advice, and flexibly adapt to their requirements.‘
Bremer Kreditbank /Oldenburgische Landesbank
Bundesverband deutscher Banken (BdB)
Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Advice to J.P. Morgan Securities plc on their function as acquisition financier in the course of the takeover bid by the Vonovia SE to the shareholders of the Swedish housing association Victoria Park AB.
- Support to the Merck KGaA on the conclusion of a global cooperation agreement with GlaxoSmithKline.
- Advised the Siemens AG on the outsourcing of its Mobility Division in more than 40 countries as preparation for the planned merger with Alstom.
CMS‘ 49-partner corporate practice assists a diverse client roster, ranging from family-led companies to DAX 30 corporations, with the full array of corporate matters including corporate-related compliance matters, corporate governance issues and corporate aspects of joint ventures; international restructuring and carve-outs are also part of the group's advice portfolio. The practice is headed by Maximilian Grub, Hilke Herchen and Ernst-Markus Schuberth. Furthermore, Thomas Lennarz in Stuttgart leads a team which covers shareholder and corporate disputes.
Maximilian Grub; Hilke Herchen; Ernst-Markus Schuberth
Other key lawyers:
‘Very good and wide-ranging expertise.‘
‘On time, practical, reliable.‘
‘Proactive, always available and with flexible but customised solutions. Highest expertise paired with pleasantly human touch.‘
Pioneer & Onkyo
DEA Deutsche Erdöl AG
- Advised B. Braun Melsungen AG on comprehensive corporation restructurings.
- Advice to the supervisory board of the Instone Real Estate Group AG on a cross-border change of the legal form from a Dutch N.V. into a German stock company (AG).
- Advice to CORESTATE Capital Holding S.A. on restructuring the corporation via different measures in accordance with the Transformation Act, transfers of shares, changes of name as well as the signing of new company contracts.
Christian Cascante and Peter Steffen Carl head Gleiss Lutz' corporate practice, which regularly advises national and international large corporations on complex restructurings and annual general meetings, while family-led companies and entrepreneurial families also belong to the client roster. The group further covers the interface between corporate law and compliance and capital markets as well as corporate disputes; in the latter, the team focuses on conflictual shareholder meetings.
Christian Cascante; Peter Steffen Carl
Other key lawyers:
‘Team members on all levels from associate to partner provide reliable, clear, well-structured and top-quality advice even non-lawyers can understand.’
‘Every conversation partner at the firm has the ability to adapt to our corporation within a very short time. Their thinking goes beyond the purely legal aspects to understanding and recognising what is going on. ‘
‘Martin Schockenhoff is an excellent lawyer with great business expertise.’
‘Counsel Stefanie Lumpp is a very good lawyer who knows how to work efficiently.’
‘Vera Rothenburg stays on top of difficult situations, is pragmatic and practical.’
‘Moritz Rudzio has a good understanding of our business, is reliable and quick.’
Across all four offices of Hogan Lovells International LLP's German corporate practice, clients benefit from the firm's global full-service offering. Lutz Angerer, who acts with particular focus on transactions in the life sciences sector, heads the German practice, while Volker Geyrhalter, who has wide-ranging industry expertise in the TMT and real estate sectors, leads the continental European practice. The group further demonstrates deep knowledge of regulated industries, insurance and automotive sectors. In addition, corporate disputes and procedural law matters are covered by the corporate litigation team. Peter Huber is a rising partner.
Deutscher Sparkassen Verlag GmbH (DSV)
Generali Deutschland AG
T-Systems International GmbH
- Advised the BASF SE on the merger of the paper- and water chemicals-business with Solenis, an American manufacturer of speciality chemicals.
- Advice to the Danish technology group Danfoss A/S on the purchase of shares in the Hydraulik Nord Fluidtechnik GmbH.
- Comprehensive advice on company and supervisory law in the course of restructuring to the Generali-Gruppe in Germany.
Latham & Watkins LLP's corporate practice, which is led by Burc Hesse in Munich, frequently advises renowned national and international corporations on corporate governance, corporate restructuring and corporate aspects of joint ventures and public takeovers. The group also has expertise at the interface of capital markets, antitrust, tax as well as banking and banking supervisory law and further handles shareholder and corporate disputes; here, particular expertise is demonstrated in joint venture disputes. Stefan Widder has an 'eye for the essentials'.
Other key lawyers:
Stefan Widder; Harald Selzner; Dirk Kocher; Tobias Larisch; Nikolaos Paschos; Martin Neuhaus
‘The work mode is characterised by a high degree of competence, strategic thinking, pragmatism and promptness.‘
‘Strong team across all significant jurisdictions.’
‘Efficient and loyal cooperation with the in-house team.‘
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Hellmann & Friedmann
- Complex advice on company law to the Daimler AG concerning the joint venture participation in the Toll Collect GmbH.
- Advice to the Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH & Co. KG on the operative and financial restructuring of the Group in- and outside of Europe.
- Comprehensive advice on company law to the Rhön-Klinikum AG.
Noerr advises large German corporations on corporate core issues, such as annual general meetings and conversions as well as on cross-practice matters related to capital markets and group law; in addition, the team supports DAX 30 companies with compliance and executive liability expertise. Florian Becker in Munich und Alexander Hirsch in Düsseldorf head the practice. Oliver Sieg, also based in Düsseldorf, is key contact for and practice head of the corporate litigation team, while Lisa Guntermann, who is considered a recommended rising star, adds stock and capital markets law expertise.
Florian Becker; Alexander Hirsch
SZA Schilling, Zutt & Anschütz Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
SZA Schilling, Zutt & Anschütz Rechtsanwalte AG's corporate practice advises on restructuring, conversions, annual general meetings as well as executive liability and compliance issues; the group also has deep expertise in corporation litigation. Jochem Reichert in Mannheim heads the practice and Marc Löbbe, who assists with executive and supervisory board liability, as well as Michaela Balke, who is particularly adept in renumeration issues, are also recommended.
‘Very client-oriented and technically highly competent advice.’
‘Always delivers fast and with high quality.‘
‘The firm stands out for creating team structures that contribute to a very solution-oriented work mode.‘
Deutsche Bank AG
Deutsche Bahn AG
Fuchs Petrolub SE
Deutsche Post AG
Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services
- Advice to the supervisory board of the Deutsche Bahn AG on matters of company law.
- Advised the Freudenberg-Gruppe on the restructuring of a joint venture with Eagle Burgmann.
- Comprehensive advice to the Euromicron AG on all matters concerning company and capital market law including forensic activity.
In the corporate sphere, White & Case LLP advises on restructuring and corporate governance matters as well as on annual general meetings; the practice also increasingly acts on the interface to corporate criminal law and compliance, where it supports clients with executive liability matters. The team behind practice head Lutz Krämer further demonstrates cross-practice expertise in stock and capital markets law, which is frequently applied while assisting clients with IPOs and takeovers as well as with additional structural measures.
Other key lawyers:
Alexander Kiefner; Robert Weber
Asklepios Kliniken GmbH & Co. KGaA
CONSUS Real Estate AG
Deutsche Börse AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
DMG Mori Seiki AG
Etex Holding GmbH
Galeria Kaufhof GmbH
Godewind Immobilien AG
Jost Werke AG
KWS SAAT SE
Rothenberger Holding AG
STIHL International GmbH
Voltaire Finance B.V.
- Advice to the Voltaire Finance B.V. on the restructuring und the subsequent successful takeover of the Wild Bunch Gruppe based in Berlin and Paris.
- Advice on company and stock corporation law to the DMG Mori Seiki AG, among other things in the course of the general meeting.
- Advised Godewind Immobilien AG on the first general meeting since the IPO.
Baker McKenzie is particularly skilled at the interface between compliance and corporate law, while also demonstrating strong expertise in assisting with cross-border mergers, providing ongoing corporate advice to listed companies as well as in corporate governance matters, restructuring, joint ventures and transactions. Christian Atzler, who frequently acts for Chinese investors, and Ingo Strauss jointly head the practice; Christian Vocke focuses on corporate governance and restructuring.
Christian Atzler; Ingo Strauss
Other key lawyers:
DLA Piper's corporate advice portfolio includes the handling of annual general meetings, executive liability issues, national and international restructuring and mergers of large and medium-sized companies and cross-practice expertise in insurance and trade law as well as compliance. Benjamin Parameswaran, who has M&A expertise and provides ongoing advice to executive boards among other matters, as well as Nils Krause, who assists national and international corporations with restructuring, jointly lead the practice. Roland Maaß joined from Latham & Watkins LLP and acts at the interface of stock corporation law.
Nils Krause; Benjamin Parameswaran
Other key lawyers:
Kerstin Schnabel; Mathias Schulze Steinen
‘Strong core team, which acts as a one-stop-shop.‘
‘One receives fast responses also for complex issues.‘
‘The team is always available and delivers precise guidance on how to act.‘
Matica Technologies AG
Nordzucker Holding AG
Deutsche Beteiligungs AG
DIC Asset AG
Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
LPKF Laser &Electronics AG
EWE TEL GmbH
Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH
Hans Otto Mahn / Manus Vermögensverwaltung GmbH
Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
Varex Imaging Corporation
Sopra Steria Group S.A.
- Comprehensive strategic and ongoing advice on company law to the management board of the Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG.
- Ongoing advice to the management board of the Senvion GmbH on matters of company law.
- Comprehensive advice on company law to the Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH on group and institute matters.
Glade Michel Wirtz - Corporate & Competition
Glade Michel Wirtz - Corporate & Competition advises clients on the full array of corporate core matters, including the assistance of executive and supervisory boards, the handling of annual general meetings, restructuring and joint ventures, as well as representing clients in corporate and post-M&A litigation. Capital markets law advice, particularly with regards to insider law, ad-hoc publicity, voting rights notification and representation before the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority are also part of the group's expertise spectrum. Arndt Michel provides advice to executives and in contentious matters and Achim Glade predominantly assists DAX 30 companies, family-led companies as well as domestic and international financial investors.
‘Distinct expertise, excellent lawyers, pleasant contact with the client.‘
‘On point and fast.‘
‘They are able to approach big and highly complex issues in a structured and also pragmatic manner.‘
‘Highly professional, efficient and solution-oriented.‘
Bank für Sozialwirtschaft AG
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
Deutsche Bank AG
dm-drogerie markt GmbH & Co. KG
Einkaufsbüro Deutscher Eisenhändler
Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
IVG Immobilien AG
Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Advice to the Chinese investor Fujian Grand Chip Investment Fund LP (FGC) on the attempted acquisition of the AIXTRON SE.
- Advice to the Franz Haniel &Cie.GmbH on a joint venture between CWS-boco and Rentokil Initial.
Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek offers corporate advice to medium-sized companies. The group assists with restructuring, changes of legal form and stock corporation law issues as well as with shareholder disputes and arbitration. Thorsten Kuthe in Cologne, who often advises on capital markets-related matters, jointly heads the practice with Boris Dürr in Munich, who adds private equity expertise to the team.
Boris Dürr; Thorsten Kuthe
‘Very substantiated and wide-ranging knowledge of corporate law, while the team work stands out particularly.‘
Apassionata World GmbH, Berlin
HGF Limited, UK
IQ Martrade Holding und Managementgesellschaft mbH
STINAG Stuttgart Invest AG, Stuttgart
WESTGRUND Aktiengesellschaft, Berlin
- Advice to a medium-sized family company in the course of the restructuring of the governance structure.
- Comprehensive and complex restructuring of a foreign company with many national and international shareholdings.
- Advice on company law and support on court proceedings to the Apassionata World GmbH concerning a dispute amongst shareholders.
Corporate aspects of private equity and M&A transactions are one of the central pillars of Milbank's corporate practice, while the team also advises on conversions, executive contracts, corporate governance, executive liability as well as on compliance; the team also handles annual general meetings. Ulrike Friese-Dormann advises on capital markets-related matters and Christoph Rothenfußer has particular expertise in stock corporation, company and conversion law. Both lawyers are based in the Munich office, while Arndt Stengel is the key contact in Frankfurt.
Other key lawyers:
‘Excellent knowledge and high business acumen.‘
‘Precision and very good communication.’
Dermapharm Holding SE
F.C. Bayern München
Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers AG
Hauptaktionär der mediantis AG
ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
Sixt Leasing SE
- Ongoing advice on company law to the ADAC SE.
- Ongoing advice on company law to the CECONOMY AG.
- Ongoing advice on company law to the Dermapharm Holding SE including the general meeting.
Taylor Wessing's corporate team combines experts from the capital markets, M&A, corporate litigation and tax areas. The group's corporate expertise includes mergers, restructuring and annual general meetings. Particularly noteworthy is the firm's TW China Group, which is led by Michael-Florian Ranf and advises Chinese corporations and investors; the team has specific knowledge of the Chinese automotive industry and expertise in IT and data protection matters.
Other key lawyers:
Klaus Grossmann; Michael-Florian Ranf; Lars-Gerrit Lüßmann; Christoph F. Vaupel
‘Taylor Wessing offers very good value for money.‘
‘The team also performs well under time constraints.‘
‘Extremely high personal commitment and technical expertise.‘
aap Implantate AG
Aladdin Blockchain Technologies SE
Albis Leasing AG
Brockhaus Capital Management AG
Chef’s Plate Inc.
Freitag und Co.
Eckert & Ziegler Strahlentechnik AG (EZAG)
InCity Immobilien AG
Panasonic Automotive Systems Europe GmbH
Panasonic DE Gesellschaften
Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG
ÜSTRA Hannoversche Verkehrsbetriebe AG
Vaamo Finanz AG
W.L. Gore & Associates Inc. / W.L. Gore & Associates GmbH
Zeppelin GmbH / Zeppelin-Gruppe
- Advised the Deutz AG on the formation of a joint venture.
- Advice to Panasonic Automotive Systems Europe GmbH on company law concerning the division of the business areas Automotive and Industry.
- Assessment of group-wide profit-and-loss transfer agreements with regards to tax and company law for the Zeppelin-Gruppe.
Arqis Rechtsanwälte's 16-partner practice advises on corporate aspects of transactions, joint ventures and company restructuring among other matters and also regularly assists with issues at the interface between corporate and employment law. The practice's Japan desk includes eight Japanese-speaking lawyers, who regularly assist Japanese corporations with their German ventures. In addition, the group is particularly often instructed by clients from the health sector. Jörn-Christian Schulze jointly heads the team with Shigeo Yamaguchi, who also leads the Japan Desk.
Jörn-Christian Schulze; Shigeo Yamaguchi
Other key lawyers:
Mirjam Boche; Christopf von Einem
DOCOMO Digital GmbH
JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation
Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. Group
- Ongoing advice on company law to the DOCOMO Digital GmbH.
- Ongoing post-closing advice to the JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation.
- Ongoing advice on company law to the Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. Group.
The corporate practice of Ashurst LLP is particularly well versed in contentious corporate matters, but is also adept in advising clients on corporate day-to-day matters; the group's expertise further encompasses executive and supervisory board assistance, restructuring as well as stock corporation and capital markets law-related issues. And the team handles annual general meetings. Practice head Thomas Sacher in Munich also assists with corporate governance matters. The dispute resolution practice was recently strengthened by the arrival of Nicolas Nohlen, who joined from Hengeler Mueller.
Other key lawyers:
Dissmann Orth predominantly assists medium-sized and family-led companies with corporate issues, but also covers the interface to inheritance, employment and especially tax law. The group also acts in contentious cases as arbitrator, mediator and representative in court. Jochen Ettinger is the key contact.
Other key lawyers:
Due to its international network, Eversheds Sutherland's corporate practice is particularly adept in handling cross-border restructuring matters. The group also handles annual general meetings, advises on executive liability and is further frequently involved in compliance, stock corporation, corporation and capital markets law-related corporate matters. The team's industry expertise includes the automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, consumer goods, fashion and food sectors. Christof Lamberts in Munich heads the practice, which also includes Matthias Heisse and Sven Schweneke.
Other key lawyers:
Matthias Heise; Sven Schweneke
‘Eversheds stands out for its incredible wealth of experience.‘
‘Clients receive clear recommendations.‘
‘Eversheds speaks the language of medium-sized companies and also understands them.‘
Archer Daniels Midland
Kering (Gucci, Saint Laurent et al)
diverse Family Offices
- Advice to the SDAX-listed CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA (CEWE) on the preparation and implementation of the annual general meeting.
- Advice to a US-American multinational delivery service on restructuring of its activities in Germany and the UK.
- Advice to the Knorr-Bremse AG in the course of its first annual general meeting.
Greenfort assists clients with reorganisations and restructuring as well as with annual general meetings and joint ventures. The team also covers stock corporation and company law aspects of capital issues and squeeze-outs among other matters. The five-partner practice in Frankfurt further handles corporate disputes and dispute resolution proceedings, including matters related to executive and manager liability. Daniel Röder is an 'excellent and experienced lawyer' and Ahn-Duc Cordalis has an 'eloquent manner and quick understanding'.
Other key lawyers:
Andreas von Oppen; Gunther Weiss; Carsten J. Angersbach; Daniel Röder; Anh-Duc Cordalis
‘Very good cooperation between individual lawyers for specific questions.‘
‘Interdisciplinary team with broad knowledge.’
‘Very creative, efficient, pragmatic and solution-oriented.‘
European Net ID Stiftung
Inno Energy GmbH
LGI Logistics Group International
Management der KGS Gruppe
MHT Mold & Hotrunner Technology AG
MTR – Molecular Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals Holding GmbH
Roast Market GmbH
The Student Hotel Gruppe
VARTA AG /Montana Gruppe
- Advice to Agilent on a world-wide group-internal restructuring.
- Advice to Allergan on the restructuring of Warner Chilcott (subsidiary company) and in the course of a merger within the Allergan-Gruppe.
- Ongoing advice on company and foundation law to the European Net ID Stiftung.
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH's corporate lawyers assist their predominantly medium-sized client base with traditional corporate issues such as reorganisations and annual general meetings as well as with tax, energy and employment law-related corporate matters. Deep industry expertise is particularly notable in the energy and health sectors. And specific international desks, such as the Italian and Dutch desks, facilitate specialised cross-border advice. Stefan Galla heads the practice and Michael Bormann, who joined from Simmons & Simmons, has comprehensive experience in handling matters in the energy industry.
Other key lawyers:
‘Luther’s strength is the cross-practice implementation of bigger projects.‘
‘Large expertise and international coverage of diverse areas, but still beneficial for medium-sized companies.‘
‘Practical solutions and a hands-on attitude.‘
- Restructuring of the Alloheim-Gruppe regarding company and employment law as well as advice on compliance.
- Advice and legal representation of the Daikin Refrigerants Europe GmbH on the company restructuring and the formation of a group structure.
- Ongoing advice on company law to the Warsteiner Brauerei Haus Cramer KG.
With a focus on regulated industries, Norton Rose Fulbright's corporate practice frequently handles cross-border matters for energy and infrastructure clients as well as in the financial and automotive sectors. Reorganisations, merger and changes of legal form are all pillars of the group's corporate practice, which also covers corporate governance and compliance-related matters. The 20-partner team is jointly headed by Stefan Feuerriegel and Frank-Peter Regelin. For matters in the life sciences and healthcare sectors, Marco Niehaus is particularly recommended.
Stefan Feuerriegel; Frank-Peter Regelin
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is coordinated perfectly, like interlinked cogs in a well-oiled machine without any loss of friction.’
‘Marco Niehaus is an outstanding M&A lawyer using his skill, tact and incredible wealth of ideas to find the best solutions for his clients at all times.’
Energizer Deutschland GmbH
ABC International Bank plc
CACEIS Bank Germany
AnaCap Financial Partners
ReachLocal Europe B.V.
Lei Shing Hong Limited
- Ongoing advice to the German companies belonging to the IMI Gruppe on matters of company law.
- Advice to the ABC International Bank plc on company law concerning a Brexit project for the reorganisation of the European business including the formation of a new German branch.
SERNETZ • SCHÄFER
Dispute resolution is one of the central pillars of SERNETZ • SCHÄFER's corporate practice, while the team also demonstrates expertise in banking law-related issues; correspondingly, the client roster includes numerous large and regional banks. Disputes with shareholders, trustees and supervisory boards are part of the group's contentious expertise; here, Andreas Höder, Ferdinand Kruis and practice co-head Fabian Dietz-Vellmer, all based in Munich, are particularly recommended. Practice co-head Frank Schäfer is based in Düsseldorf.
Frank Schäfer; Fabian Dietz-Vellmer
‘The team acts on a very high quality level.’
‘Ferdinand Kruis is simply excellent and a very nice dude.‘
TGV Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren
UniCredit Bank AG
MAC Mode GmbH & Co. KGaA
SKW Stahl-Metallurgie: Beratung Vorstand
- Advised the SPARTA AG on a dispute concerning stock corporation law.
- Advice to the management board of the SKW Stahl-Metallurgie on stock corporation, insolvency and company law during the insolvency proceedings.
- Legal representation of the major funds provider WealthCap in several proceedings concerning company law.
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP's corporate capabilities are particularly visible in transactions, while the team frequently assists with post-closing matters. Corporate aspects of compliance matters as well as corporate governance are also part of the advice portfolio. Practice head Bernd Mayer covers the latter as well as corporate disputes.
The 'very committed team' of avocado rechtsanwälte advises medium-sized companies on corporate matters on an ongoing basis, including corporate housekeeping and reorganisation matters. The practice is also well versed in succession planning of family-led companies as well as at the interface to tax law, where the team advises on both contentious and non-contentious matters. Christian Berger in Frankfurt heads the practice.
‘Very competent team that has answers to any problem.‘
‘Pragmatic, constructive, solution-oriented.‘
‘Always reliable even in emergencies.‘
Adam Opel AG
Adyton Real Estate
Allmed Group u. deren dt. Tochtergesellschaften
ASI DataMyte, Inc.
Best Gaming Technology GmbH
BGT Deutschland GmbH
Came Deutschland GmbH
Carlisle Companies Incorporated
Carlisle Fluid Technologies GmbH
Carlisle Holdings GmbH
Digi International GmbH
Dinkle International Co.
Donnelly Financial Solutions
DÜRR Dental AG
Eurial-Gruppe / Agrargenossenschaftsgruppe Agrial
FMT-Gruppe, FERRO-Montagetechnik GmbH
GMS Management Spanien, GMS Solutions Deutschland GmbH
Grote Industries Europe
imc Test & Measurement GmbH, imc Meßsysteme GmbH
Kreos Capital IV (UK) Ltd. London
L&S Deutschland Schuhhandels GmbH
Leder & Schuh AG
Mayo Clinic Stiftung
Media Frankfurt GmbH (FRAPORT Konzern)
Nordisk Büro Plus GmbH
Norwex Germany GmbH
Pharmaco Vision GmbH
Pluriomics B.V. (jetz NCardia B.V.)
Portwell Deutschland GmbH
R.A.M. Realtime Application Measurement GmbH
Recurity Labs GmbH
Schiff-Martini & Cie. GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsges. Steuerberatungsgesellschaft
SEC Consult Deutschland Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Semperit AG Holding, Semperit Gummiwerk Deggendorf GmbH, Semperflex Rivalit GmbH
SMC Deutschland GmbH, SMC Corporation
Stampin’Up! Europe GmbH
Stark Power GmbH
Stiefelkönig Schuhhandels GmbH Deutschland
Stiftung Elektro-Altgeräte Register
Taipei Design Center
Telia Carrier Germany GmbH
USANA Health Sciences Inc.
Ventec International, Taiwan
- Ongoing advice on company law to the Adyton Real Estate GmbH on a joint venture.
- Advice on company law to the Allmed Group with regards to several German subsidiary companies.
- Advice on company law concerning the founding and structuring of the German subsidiary company of Atelier NA.
Bird & Bird's corporate capabilities range from company foundations and reorganisations to financing, while the firm's sector focus is also tangible in its corporate offering. Due to its deep sector expertise in the technology industry and its cross-practice cooperation with the competition, antitrust, regulatory, employment and real estate groups, the team is able to provide one-stop advice. Peter Veranneman, whose additional capital markets law expertise make him a good key contact for complex takeover matters, heads the practice.
Aphria / Nuuvera
BBS Automation GmbH
BS Wiesmann GmbH
Dragon Rouge Gruppe
Gajam Group / Dharma Life
ICE Gateway GmbH
KAZ Europe Sàrl / Helen of Troy
LemonAid Beverages GmbH
Liquidity Services Inc.
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
Shenzhen Inovance Technology
Techstars Berlin City Fund
- Advice to the Aphria Deutschland GmbH on company law.
- Advice on comprehensive restructuring with regards to company law of the European Dematic Gruppe.
- Advised PostNL on several matters of company law in the course of the sale of PostCon.
Buse Heberer Fromm
Buse Heberer Fromm advises nationally and internationally operating corporations on conversions, annual general meetings, reorganisations and corporate disputes; contentious matters are handled in the Berlin, Frankfurt, Essen, Munich, Hamburg and Düsseldorf offices. Industry expertise exists in the energy and automotive sectors. Newly appointed practice head Peter Fissenewert often acts in compliance and restructuring-related matters. Jossip Hesse joined Hansa Partner.
‘The team stands out for its excellent technical expertise, convincing pragmatism and outstanding communication skills.‘
‘Very strongly client-focused and well prepared.‘
‘Pragmatic and practical solutions for medium-sized companies.‘
- Ongoing comprehensive advice on company law to the WILO SE.
- Ongoing advice to the WILO Foundation.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton advises clients on corporate governance, executive liability, matters pertaining to activist shareholders and reorganisations; the latter are regularly handled on cross-border level. The group additionally assists with capital markets-related issues and supports corporations in squeeze-outs and capital measures. Gabriele Apfelbacher has particular expertise in corporate governance and stock corporation law, while Thomas Kopp is considered a good contact for executive liability and compliance issues.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very well-structured and efficient team.‘
‘They offer superior and pleasant cooperation even in difficult situations.‘
General Motors Corporation
International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF)
Motorola Solutions Inc.
SULO (Plastic Omnium)
Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Advice to CODELCO concerning the restructuring of the European investments.
- Ongoing advice on company law to the General Motors Corporation.
- Advice to Mercer International on contract and company law.
Dentons' corporate practice acts for its medium-sized clients based on a sector focus approach and often in matters with cross-border aspects, while the team is particularly well equipped to assist with issues in the financial and energy as well as health sectors. The group advises on mergers, changes of legal form and corporate aspects of transactions and additionally handles private equity, venture capital and compliance-related cases. Berlin-based practice head Christof Kautzsch particularly often assists clients from the regulated industries.
Other key lawyers:
Alexander von Bergwelt; Christoph Papenheim
‘Risks are clearly identified, as well as ways to deal with these risks.‘
‘A well-coordinated team of German legal experts with global relevance.’
‘Alexander von Bergwelt has a very good understanding of economical contexts and industries.’
Finanzgruppe Deutscher Sparkassen- und Giroverband
Royal Reesink / AM Group
Cross Equity Partners
- Umfassende gesellschaftsrechtliche Beratung bei dem Aufbau eines neuen, zentral geführten Klinikkonzerns.
- Beratung von SFA (Societe Francaise Dássainissement) bei allgemeinen gesellschaftsrechtlichen Fragen.
- Beratung der WayRay bei diversen Corporate-Commercial-Themen in der Testphase eines neuen Produkts.
Flick Gocke Schaumburg
Corporate governance and executive and supervisory board assistance are part of Flick Gocke Schaumburg's service offering, while the team also offers specific industry expertise in the energy, real estate, banking and insurance sectors. Additionally, advice synergies are often generated with the tax department of the firm. Michael Erkens is the key contact for compliance and liability issues and Christian Bochmann often advises on corporate succession planning.
‘Qualitatively very capable people.’
‘Client-oriented, efficient, pragmatic.‘
‘The team has outstanding technical expertise.‘
VNG Verbundnetz Gas AG
Gesellschafter der Brainpool TV GmbH
Knorr Bremse AG
- Advice to the VNG-Verbundnetz Gas AG on a restructuring step concerning company law.
- Legal representation of a shareholder of the Brainpool TV GmbH in a dispute amongst shareholders.
- Ongoing advice to the Knorr-Bremse AG on corporate governance matters.
Friedrich Graf von Westphalen & Partner
The corporate practice of Friedrich Graf von Westphalen & Partner predominantly advises medium-sized companies on company foundations, corporate housekeeping and corporate governance. In addition, the group assists family-led companies with succession planning and inheritance law matters. The practice has particular expertise in the health sector. Barbara Mayer and Gerhard Manz in Freiburg jointly head the practice with Arnt Göppert in Cologne.
Barbara Mayer; Gerhard Manz; Arnt Göppert
‘Highly professional and client-oriented.‘
‘Replies follow promptly and the technical expertise is outstanding.‘
‘Quick and reliable.‘
Ausgründung des Fraunhofer-Institutes für Angewandte Festkörperphysik, Freiburg
Celebrity News AG, Berlin
Festo AG & Co. KG
Freiburg Wirtschaft Touristik und Messe GmbH & Co. KG
Freiburger Barockorchester GbR
Getinge AB, Schweden
Maquet Medical Systems AG
Pulsion MedicalSystems SE
S-Beteiligungsgesellschaft der Sparkasse Freiburg-Nördlicher Breisgau
SES-Imagotag Deutschland GmbH (bisher: findbox GmbH)
WGF AG i.In
GÖRG Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB's expertise portfolio includes corporate governance, reorganisations, annual general meetings, executive and supervisory board assistance including corporate responsibilities and executive liability, as well as corporate compliance. Frank Evers heads the practice and Matthias Menke as well as Alexander Kessler are the key contacts for corporate issues. Oliver von Rosenberg joined Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek.
‘The team enables immediate and fast coordination.‘
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP assists private as well as listed companies with the preparation and implementation of annual general and shareholder meetings, executive liability, corporate governance as well as with conversions. The client base ranges from automotive, chemical and energy clients to the financial services and TMT sectors. The group regularly cooperates with the firm's compliance practice. Ferdinand Fromholzer advises at the interface to capital markets law.
Other key lawyers:
Lutz Englisch; Ferdinand Fromholzer; Markus Nauheim; Dirk Oberbracht; Wilhelm Reinhardt
‘Fast response times, pragmatic solutions.‘
‘A good team that has wide-ranging knowledge of business processes and follows a business-oriented strategy.‘
‘The advice is very comprehensive, reliable as well as committed.‘
Nestlé Deutschland AG
Wacker Chemie AG
- Advice to the main share holder Douglas GmbH in legal proceedings in the course of the squeeze-out of the minority shareholders after the purchase of the Douglas Holding.
- Advised Nestlé Deutschland AG on matters of company law.
- Advice to SGB-SMIT on matters of company law.
GSK Stockmann has particular expertise in the automotive, real estate, technology and health industries as well as in the financial, energy and public sectors. The team advises on post-M&A disputes, company restructuring, reorganisations, start-up investment rounds as well as on corporate aspects of transactions and is further active in restructuring and compliance-related matters. Max Wilmanns in Hamburg, who also assists with private equity and venture capital issues, heads the practice.
NORD Holding Gruppe, NORD Holding Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets
Signal Iduna Gruppe, HANSAINVEST Real Assets GmbH
Vodafone Automotive Deutschland GmbH
REALIANCE International Real Estate Partners
Leonardo Venture GmbH & Co. KGaA
Grainger Unternehmensgruppe, Heitman Global Systems LLC
Nextclinics International GmbH
- Advice to the NORD Holding Gruppe, NORD Holding Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft mbH on the structuring as well as the drafting and negotiation of an investment in a to-be-set-up Swedish private equity fund.
- Advice on the preparation of the general meeting of the Easymarketing AG.
- Advice on company law to the Vodafone Automotive Deutschland GmbH.
Herbert Smith Freehills GmbH
Herbert Smith Freehills GmbH regularly advises clients from the energy, telecommunications, infrastructure and real estate sectors on corporate matters, which often includes assisting with cross-border aspects. Nico Abel, practice head and managing partner of the firm's German offices, acts for financial investors and institutions among others. Steffen Hörner, who came from Hengeler Mueller, handles tax-related corporate matters. Markus Lauer joined Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
Other key lawyers:
Sönke Berger; Dirk Hamann; Steffen Hörner
Altra Industrial Motion Corp
- Advised the Altra Industrial Motion Corp on the merger with four companies of the Fortive Automation and Speciality Platform.
K&L Gates LLP
K&L Gates LLP advises on corporate aspects of transactions as well as post-M&A disputes among other matters. Additionally, the team assists with capital markets-related corporate issues and the firm's international network further allows for seamless cross-border advice. Thomas Lappe in Berlin, who is particularly adept in carve-out matters, heads the practice.
‘Very good business-oriented advice.‘
Electricité de France SA
Koenig & Bauer AG
Yirun Europe GmbH
ZEAL Network SE
- Ongoing advice to the Bundesdruckerei GmbH on individual matters of company law.
- Advice to the Koenig & Bauer AG on all matters of company law, in particular on supporting the general meeting and on several matters of capital market law.
- Advised the Yirun Europe GmbH on disputes concerning company law.
McDermott Will & Emery Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater LLP has wide-ranging knowledge of the real estate, retail, health, media, automotive and food sectors and advises on transactional corporate measures, changes of legal form and reorganisations; but also covers corporate-related tax issues. The client roster predominantly includes medium-sized and family-led companies. Practice head Jens Ortmanns is the key contact for corporate issues in the real estate industry.
Other key lawyers:
Norbert Schulte; Christian von Sydow; Uwe Goetker; Stephan Rau; Matthias Kampshoff
‘Quickly and efficiently operational team comprised of very competent lawyers.‘
‘Proactive throughout the whole process.‘
SIGNA Retail und SIGNA Prime
Constantin Medien AG
Union Park Capital
KPM Analytics Group
Penta Investments Limited
- Ongoing advice on company law to the Intersnack Gruppe including the integration of many acquisition projects into the group structure.
- Support on the general meeting of the Constantin Medien AG, advice also on institutional matters and public takeovers.
- Advice to the Union Park Capital on different acquisitions including group reorganisation and financing transaction.
Oppenhoff & Partner
Oppenhoff & Partner reorganises company structures and advises on mergers, changes of legal form and liability issues as well as on preparation and conduct of annual general meetings; the team is also often active in capital markets-related matters. The client base includes numerous medium-sized and large companies. Harald Gesell, an expert in national and international conversions, jointly heads the practice group with Stephan König, who has particular industry expertise in the automotive, mechanical engineering and retail sectors.
Harald Gesell; Stephan König
‘Oppenhoff & Partner combines deep legal and economical competence with a very good service.‘
‘Oppenhoff & Partner has a very good cross-practice team.’
‘A very focused and highly reactive team.‘
SQS Software Quality Systems AG (nunmehr Expleo Technology Germany AG)
Assystem Services Deutschland GmbH
KSB SE & Co. KGaA
Lindsay Goldberg Vogel GmbH
CyberDirekt (Cari GmbH)
- Support to the listed KSB SE & Co. KGaA on its annual general meeting 2018.
- Advice to JAB on the holding structure.
- Advice to the Zurich Beteiligungs-AG on the sale of its majority shares in the ADAC Autoversicherung AG to the Allianz.
Corporate housekeeping and reorganisation measures as well as complex corporate issues are all part of Oppenländer Rechtsanwälte's advice spectrum; the team is additionally adept in executive and supervisory board assistance, shareholder disputes as well as other contentious corporate matters. The client base is composed of medium-sized companies and listed stock corporations. Christian Gunßer also handles corporate financing matters and Felix Born frequently acts in stock corporation law-related cases.
Felix Born; Christian Gunßer
‘Excellent expertise and swift, custom-fit support.’
‘Very individual support.‘
‘The team has a swift, precise and pragmatic way to work.’
Rieker Investment AG
Röhlig Gruppe – Röhlig Logistics GmbH & Co. KG
Nehlsen Gruppe – Nehlsen Aktiengesellschaft, Nehlsen GmbH & Co. KG
Score Media GmbH & Co. KG
SWMH – Südwestdeutsche Medienholding GmbH
TAKKT AG/TAKKT Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH
VVS – Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund Stuttgart GmbH
Emil Frey Gruppe
Intermedia Vermögensverwaltung GmbH
Verlagsgesellschaft Madsack KG & KG KG
H.K.S. GmbH & Co. KG
Industria Vermögensverwaltung GmbH & Co. KG
IdeniXx International GmbH
Benzing Maier & Cie.
Chemnitzer Verlag und Druck GmbH & KG KG
Deutsches Zahnärztliches Rechenzentrum GmbH (Dr. Güldener-Gruppe)
EHINGER ENERGIE Stromerzeugung GmbH & Co KG
Emil Frey Gruppe
Fraunhofer Gesellschaft e.V.
itelligence AG/NTT DATA
pervormance international gmbh
Waldmann Holding GmbH
Karlsruhe Institut für Technology
Medienholding Süd GmbH
OMS Online Marketing Service GmbH & Co KG
Pfisterer Holding AG
primion Technology AG
Presse-Druck und Verlags-GmbH
Reutlinger Generalanzeiger Verlags GmbH
Active International GmbH
Rhein Main Presse Werbevermarktung GmbH
RK Radio-Kombiwerbung Baden-Württemberg GmbH & Co. KG
MHS Digital GmbH (Stuttgarter Zeitungsgruppe)
Villeroy & Boch AG
Score Media Group GmbH & Co. KG
Bietigheimer Wohnbau GmbH
Industria Vermögensverwaltung GmbH & Co. KG
Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- Advice to Klaus Hanke and Dr. Franz Josef Konert (member of executive board, Gelita AG) on the defence of a claim for damages.
- Support to the Bankhaus Ellwanger & Geiger KG on the transformation into a stock company.
- Restructuring of the Hermann Sewerin-Unternehmensgruppe.
Orth Kluth Rechtsanwälte
Orth Kluth Rechtsanwälte assists clients with corporate governance, reorganisations, executive liability matters and corporate disputes, but has also longstanding experience in assisting with corporate aspects of joint ventures, compliance and investment rounds. The five-partner group in Düsseldorf particularly often handles corporate matters in the medical sector. Marc Henze frequently advises on conversions and Kai-Michael König is the key contact for executive liability.
‘The Orth-Kluth team in Düsseldorf stands out for its practical, solution-oriented and pragmatic legal advice.‘
‘Creative, uncomplicated, solution-oriented.‘
‘Broad knowledge and comprehensive international expertise.‘
ASM Assembly Pte Ltd, Singapur
Axon Lab AG, CH
HAWE Hydraulik SE
Steag New Energies GmbH
4PL Central Station Schweiz AG
ASK Chemicals GmbH
Demag Cranes & Components GmbH
Fintech Group AG
Foton Germany GmbH
Init AG für Digitale Kommunikation
MEC METRO-ECE Centermanagement GmbH & Co. KG
Meyer Burger (Germany) AG (vormals Roth & Rau AG)
Outokumpu Nirosta GmbH
Radio NRW GmbH
VDM Metals GmbH mit allen Konzerngesellschaften weltweit
VdV (Verband deutscher Verkehrsunternehmen)
Wickeder Westfalenstahl GmbH
- Support on company law to the ASM Assembly Pte Ltd, Singapore on the purchase of a Portuguese group.
- Advice to the VdV (Verband deutscher Verkehrsunternehmen/ Association of German Transport Companies) on company law concerning the implementation of the formation of an industry-wide initiative for the implementation of a data platform for a Europe-wide booking system.
- Comprehensive legal advice to a main shareholder of the nordBlick-Gruppe in the course of the entire sales process to the Sanoptis Gruppe as well as leading the contract negotiations.
P+P Pöllath + Partners
P+P Pöllath + Partners assists private and listed companies with general annual meetings and changes of legal form as well as with corporate disputes; in addition, the group has particular expertise in compliance and executive liability matters. Eva Nase is the key contact at the Munich office. Former practice head Wolfgang Grobecker left to found corporate boutique offering Martius.
Other key lawyers:
‘High technical quality of advice, professional structures, good availability.‘
‘The team is highly professional, responds quickly and friendly.‘
‘Good networking with other firms domestically and internationally.‘
Data Modul AG
Deutsche Telekom AG
Giesecke & Devrient GmbH
Wacker Neuson SE
Jacobs Holding AG, Schweiz
Erwin Hymer Group SE
Münchner Bank eG
Vorstand + Großaktionär impuls Finanzmanagement
Raeder Capital GmbH
Liverpool Footbal Club
Ehemaliger Vorstandsvorsitzender der Grammer AG
Managing Partner und Hauptgesellschafter Quintus Beteiligungs GmbH
Mitgründer und CEO censhare AG
Ehemalige Vorstandsmitglieder MTU Friedrichshafen
- Ongoing advice on company and group law to the executive board of the Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Ongoing advice on company and capital market law to the holdings company of Herrn Dr. Hans Michel Piëch concerning his investments in the Porsche Automotive Holding SE as well as its affiliated companies.
- Advice to the former CEO of the Grammer AG in the course of the takeover of the company by Ningbo Jifeng.
PwC Legal (PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal AG Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft)
PwC Legal (PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal AG Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft) is instructed with complex international reorganisations, carve-outs and changes of legal form among other matters, for which the team regularly cooperates across offices and practices. The Stuttgart team behind managing partner Steffen Schniepp is adept in complex structuring issues, and the Frankfurt group behind Simon Dürr is instructed by DAX companies among others. The Essen team, which includes Patrick Nordhues, also assists executives and supervisory boards and advises clients on SE structures and corporate aspects of transactions. In January 2020 former practice co-head Robert Manger in Düsseldorf left the firm for Ernst & Young Law.
Steffen Schniepp; Robert Manger
‘Very good cooperation within the team.‘
‘The internally well-functioning processes and standardised approaches are very advantageous.‘
‘The key contacts are competent, work swiftly and are very reliable with regards to quality and timing.‘
Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG
Bundesministerium für Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur
Elanco US, Inc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Investors / shareholders of Amicra Microtechnolgies GmbH (EVP, S-Refit AG, VRD, KfW, founders)
Mahle Behr GmbH & Co. KG
Nagel Group SE & Co. KG
Süd Beteiligungen GmbH
- Advice on company law to the Bayer AG on the integration of Monsanto into 72 countries.
- Advice to the Nagel-Group, one of the leading food logistics companies in Europe, on the internal group restructuring, among other things the restructuring into a SE & Co. KG and formation of an administrative board.
- Advice to the sino AG, a leading online broker for Heavy Trader, on the entry to Fintech “Trade Republic”.
Raschke | von Knobelsdorff | Heiser
Hamburg-based corporate boutique offering Raschke | von Knobelsdorff | Heiser has expertise in both contentious and traditional corporate matters. The group advises on annual general and shareholder meetings, structural measures, executive liability issues and complex corporate matters. The group further covers corporate aspects of other legal areas, such as tax, banking and capital markets law as well as international contract and trade law. Further expertise includes corporate aspects of transactions. Name partners Thorsten Raschke and Gilbert Tassilo von Knobelsdorff are recommended.