Mr Vladimir Miranda Abreu > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
R. BORGES LAGOA 1328
SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Mr Vladimir Miranda Abreu
Agribusiness, Real Estate, Hotel & Resorts, Timberland Investment, Climate Change and Carbon Market, Infrastructure, Education, Private Equity & Venture Capital
Vladimir has focused his practice on the areas of capital markets and banking transactions, becoming a specialist in domestic and international financing deals involving loans and the issuance of securities, including IPOs. After acquiring extensive experience in structured real estate financing transactions, he became a partner in TozziniFreire’s Real Estate practice group, and under his leadership the group established innovative approaches to structuring transactions. He also worked in various capacities on timberland investments in several Brazilian states. In addition, he spearheaded the formation of the Climate Change and Carbon Market practice group, one of the most extensive and experienced in Brazil. Vladimir previously worked as a foreign associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in New York, USA (1998-1999). After that, he was responsible for TozziniFreire’s New York office for two years (1999-2001), assisting U.S. companies in the development of their businesses in Brazil.
English, Spanish and French.
- LLM in Comparative Law from the New York University, USA, 1998.
- Postgraduate degree in Administration from FGV (Fundação Getulio Vargas), 1996.
- Graduate of the Law School of USP (Universidade de São Paulo), 1993.
TozziniFreire Advogados offers a strong blend of traditional real estate advice and innovative finance and capital markets-related support. Clients range from investment funds and developers through to corporate investors and leaseholders. Real estate transactions and leasehold agreements feature high on the agenda, as do construction projects and financings across the full mix of sectors and asset types. Vladimir Miranda Abreu leads the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media