Ms Bianca Bilton Signorini Antacli > TozziniFreire Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
AV. PAULISTA 2421, 8TH FLOOR
01311-300 SÃO PAULO
- Go to...
Ms Bianca Bilton Signorini Antacli
Partner in the Environmental Law practice group, Bianca has been working in this field since 2001. Her practice encompasses conducting environmental audits in M&A transactions; risk identification and strategic advice on risk management regarding environmentally sensitive projects; judicial and administrative proceedings, including representation before the environmental protection bodies and the Attorney General; strategic assistance in environmental licensing proceedings; drafting of contracts and agreements relating to environmental issues; and assisting in environmental compliance, including the management of environmental liabilities. Bianca also has experience in matters regarding Access to genetic resources and Benefit Sharing (ABS).
- Member of UBAA (Brazilian Union of Environmental Law).
- President of the Committee for the Environment of Britcham (British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brazil).
- Member of MEBB (Business Movement for Biodiversity – Brazil) and one of the representatives of the Movement in the position it occupied as Permanent Guest with the CGEN (Genetic Heritage Management Council) before the Brazilian Ministry of Environment (October 2013 ” April 2015).
- Member of UEBT (Union for Ethical BioTrade).
- Specialized degree in Business Management from Business School São Paulo, 2009.
- Master’s degree in Social Relations Law, Diffuse and Collective Rights and Environmental Law from PUC-SP (Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo), 2004.
- University extension degree in Environmental Law from FMU (Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas), 2001.
- Graduate of the Law School of PUC-SP, 1998.
TozziniFreire Advogados fields a team entirely devoted to environmental law, climate change and forestry issues. Showcasing extensive experience in pre-acquisition and compliance due diligence processes addressing environmental liabilities and risks, the practice is also well equipped to handle the management of contaminated areas, environmental licensing of large-scale projects, as well as litigation and regulatory matters. Adriana Mathias Baptista oversees the department; she stands out for her longstanding expertise in the field, and is regularly retained to advise on environmental audits and risk management. Bianca Bilton Signorini Antacli is another name to note in the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media