Mr Peter Chatlani > Galindo, Arias & López > Panama, Panama > Lawyer Profile
Galindo, Arias & López Offices
SCOTIA PLAZA, 11TH FLOOR
FREDERICO BOYD AVE AND 51ST STREET
- Go to...
Mr Peter Chatlani
Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property.
Senior Associate. Mr. Chatlani has more than 20 years of experience in Arbitration, Litigation in Contentious-Administrative, Civil, Commercial, Intellectual Property, and Banking matters. Counsel of national and multinational companies.
Peter joined the firm in 1997.
English, Spanish, and Hindi
PANAMA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRIES AND AGRICULTURE
Advisor to the Board of Directors 2014-2015
Alternate Director on the Board of Directors 2015-2016.
PANAMANIAN ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS EXECUTIVES (APEDE)
Chairman of the Committee on Legal Affairs and Director of the Board of Directors. Organizer and speaker at Panel Discussions.
Represented the union for the private sector in the Commission for International Negotiations of the Ministry of Commerce in Industries of Panama, 2015-2018.
PANAMANIAN ASSOCIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW (APADEPI)
- Panel on Trademark Law issues for Judges of the Accusatory Criminal System, organized by the Superior Institute of the Judiciary of Panama and the Judicial Branch.
- “Relationship of Crimes against Intellectual Property with Crimes against life and public health.”
-Article called “Declassify Documents on the Death of Omar”, published on January 6, 2020, in the Opinion Section of the newspaper “La Crítica”,
-Article called “Business Reorganization and Income after Covid-19”, published on April 17, 2020, in the Opinion Section of the newspaper “La Crítica”.
- Webinar: “Practical aspects of the insolvency regime as mechanisms for the reorganization of companies”
Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture of Panama
Dated May 12, 2020.
- Webinar: “Insolvency Bankruptcy Processes”
Legal Affairs Commission of the Panamanian Association of Business Executive (APEDE),
Dated June 3, 2020.
– Master’s Degree in Maritime Law from the Universidad Santa María La Antigua in Panama, Honor Roll, Summa Cum Laude, 2000.
-Bachelor of Law and Political Science from the Universidad Santa María La Antigua in Panama, 1997.
– Arbitration Training Workshop, at the Panama Conciliation and Arbitration Center.