Ms Jennifer Wolfe > Katten > Chicago, United States > Lawyer Profile
525 WEST MONROE STREET
CHICAGO, IL 60661-3693
- Go to...
Ms Jennifer Wolfe
Clients turn to Jennifer Wolfe for her knowledge of the market and pragmatic, business-like approach to the practice of law. She represents administrative agents, arrangers, first and second lien lenders and mezzanine lenders in an array of secured and unsecured cash flow and asset-based financings. Jennifer helps her clients, which include banks and non-bank financial institutions in the middle‑market, navigate the regulatory landscape and find creative solutions that work for all parties.
Recognized by industry publications such as Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers in Business, The Legal 500 US and The Best Lawyers in America, Jennifer advises on acquisition, leveraged buyout and recapitalization transactions, and her practice spans a wide variety of deal sizes and types, from single-lender financings of lower-middle-market companies to broadly syndicated and unitranche credit facilities of more than $1 billion for equity sponsor-backed transactions. Jennifer also advises clients on restructurings and troubled-credit workouts. Jennifer is known in the market for her experience representing lenders to borrowers in a variety of industries, including the health care industry. Jennifer is a member of the firm’s board of directors.
Katten‘s main focus is working with private credit companies. The group, primarily operating out of the firm’s Chicago office, advises some of the biggest alternative lenders on the market, including Ares Capital, The Carlyle Group and Twin Brook, on an array of financing transactions. Michael Jacobson leads the team and focuses on deals in the health care, software, technology, sports and entertainment sectors, while Jennifer Wolfe ‘s experience spans acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and recapitalization. The firm also has a Los Angeles presence, which includes Glen Lim and Jan Harris Cate.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- Finance > Structured finance: securitization
- Investment fund formation and management > Alternative/hedge funds
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: litigation
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Dispute resolution > Financial services litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Real estate > Real estate
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Industry focus > Sport
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Industry focus > Healthcare: service providers
- M&A/corporate and commercial > Venture capital and emerging companies
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Finance > Financial services regulation
- Finance > Commercial lending
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense