Callum Armstrong > Stronachs LLP > Aberdeen, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Stronachs LLP Offices
28 ALBYN PLACE
- Go to...
Callum has more than 5 years’ experience in corporate law, advising both domestic and international clients on a wide variety of general corporate work. He regularly advises on share or asset acquisitions/disposals, corporate reorganisations and commercial contracts, including joint venture agreements and banking/security documentation. Callum has worked with a broad range of corporate clients, with a particular emphasis on SMEs and owner-managed businesses in the oil & gas service and food & drink sectors.
Trained Stronachs LLP, Aberdeen; qualified 2015; associate 2019.
Law Socety of Scotland
Robert Gordon University (2011 LLB Hons; 2012 Dip Lp)
Tennis, squash, cycling, football
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Oil and gas
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Human resources > Employment