Darren Perks > Tees Law > Bishop's Stortford, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
95 London Road
- Go to...
Darren heads up the Dispute Resolution & Litigation department at Tees.
He specialises in property disputes and property related professional negligence claims (including those against surveyors, solicitors and barristers).
He regularly advises plc’s, public bodies and charities as well as owner-managed business and individuals in respect of their property related matters. Examples of his clients include national housebuilders, national public house owning breweries, a national airport owning company and some of the biggest property agents in the UK
Trainee, Linder Myers, 2005 -2007; Qualified as solicitor, 2007; Solicitor,Tees Law, 2009-2015; Partner, Tees Law, 2015-present
Property Litigation Association; Professional Negligence Lawyers’ Association.
The dispute resolution team at Tees Law specialises in property disputes, professional negligence, corporate recovery, insolvency and agricultural matters. The team provide commercial litigation advice to a diverse client roster from local businesses to PLCs. Darren Perks heads the practice with expertise in complicated property disputes. Caroline Metcalf is experienced in agricultural matters and complex farming issues. Associate Polly Kerr is a commercial litigator with experience in defamation, harassment and education.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector