Heather Fuff > Tees Law > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
- Go to...
Heather has worked in wills, trusts, tax and probate since qualifying over 30 years ago, which includes 13 years in the private client department of a city of London law firm. Heather advises on Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications as well as traditional probate work and all aspects of Inheritance tax and succession planning.
Solicitor, Pellys Bishop’s Stortford, 1988 -1990; Solicitor, Field Fisher Waterhouse, City of London, 1990-2003; Solicitor/ Associate, Heckford Norton Saffron Walden. 2003 – 2011; Solicitor/ Associate, Tees Saffron Walden, 2011 -2019; Associate, Tees Cambridge, 2020- present
Qualified as a Solicitor in 1987
‘The entire team have such a wide range of expertise and knowledge, and I felt as though they were always working with my best interests in mind‘, remarks a client of Tees Law. The firm has a diverse client base that includes high-net-worth individuals, members of the House of Lords, academics, business owners, farmers and landowners. Practice head and senior partner Catherine Mowat is ‘very knowledgeable and able to deal with complicated issues‘. Associates Chris Claxton-Shirley (who is ‘highly efficient, thoughtful, humane and extremely good at what he does‘) and STEP member Heather Fuff also play central roles in the practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Family
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media, entertainment and sport
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge