Alexander Lamb > Lindsays > Glasgow, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
100 QUEEN STREET
- Go to...
Partner in the Private Client team in Glasgow. Sandy helps clients plan for the future, providing advice on Wills and tax planning, and has wide experience of advising executors and beneficiaries in the administration of Executry Estates, and of the establishment, administration and winding up of Trusts, for various purposes.
He also advises on the granting and drafting of Powers of Attorney, and provides guidance to Attorneys on exercising their duties.
Sandy is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the leading worldwide professional body for practitioners in the fields of trusts, estates and related issues. He was in one of the first groups of practitioners which undertook the STEP Scotland Diploma in Trust and Estates, and achieved a Distinction grade.
Sandy trained at a small firm in Edinburgh, specialising in Private Client work, then worked for a Glasgow Private Client firm, post qualification before joining Lindsays in 2010. He was assumed as a Partner in April 2016.
Society of Writers to Her Majesty’s Signet; Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
LLB – University of Aberdeen
Diploma in Legal Practice – University of Aberdeen
STEP Scotland Diploma in Trusts & Estates (Distinction)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Medical negligence: pursuer
- Insurance > Personal injury: pursuer
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation