Rebecca Lowe > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Rebecca is a Senior Associate in the Licensing team at Kuits.
Rebecca advises on all aspects of alcohol and entertainment licensing for premises from pubs, bars and restaurants to large event spaces, festivals and developments.
Rebecca has experience in SEV licensing, acting both for applicants and objectors; and in defending noise abatement notices. She has also developed a specialism for gaining licences for high-end brands in areas with cumulative impact zones.
The University of Manchester
The College of Law, Birmingham
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP’s Manchester-based licensing department acts for a wide range of clients, most notably across the hospitality and leisure sectors, including competitive socialising brands, sports clubs, and festival operators, and it is described by clients as a ‘first-class licensing team – the best outside London.’ Led by licensing specialist Felicity Tulloch, the team is often called upon by law firms without specialist licensing departments to assist in the drafting and vetting of licensing clauses in property agreements. The group, which is home to Rebecca Lowe, has developed a reputation for successfully obtaining new premise licences in areas of cumulative impact. Drawing on her experience as a healthcare regulatory solicitor, Claire Morris acts for hospitality clients in defending review applications. Anthony Lyons left the firm in March 2022.
- Licensing North West > Crime, fraud and licensing
- Rising stars North West > Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation