Felicity Tulloch > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Licensing and leisure.
Felicity is a partner in the Kuits licensing team and specialises in alcohol and entertainment licences. Felicity acts for a wide range of clients, both locally and nationally. She regularly appears before Licensing Sub Committees and Magistrates Courts up and down the country.
Felicity deals with a whole range of complex licensing issues, including premises licence applications, reviews, appeals, provisional statements, SEV licences, Marriage Act and street café licences.
To learn more about Kuits please click here.
Kuits from 2007
Manchester Metropolitan University
College of Law, Birmingham
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP’s Manchester-based licensing department acts for a wide range of clients, most notably across the hospitality and leisure sectors, including competitive socialising brands, sports clubs, and festival operators, and it is described by clients as a ‘first-class licensing team – the best outside London.’ Led by licensing specialist Felicity Tulloch, the team is often called upon by law firms without specialist licensing departments to assist in the drafting and vetting of licensing clauses in property agreements. The group, which is home to Rebecca Lowe, has developed a reputation for successfully obtaining new premise licences in areas of cumulative impact. Drawing on her experience as a healthcare regulatory solicitor, Claire Morris acts for hospitality clients in defending review applications. Anthony Lyons left the firm in March 2022.
- Leading individuals North West > Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Licensing North West > Crime, fraud and licensing
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation