Ronnie Fox > Fox & Partners > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Fox & Partners Offices
4-6 THROGMORTON AVENUE
- Go to...
Employment and partnership
Partner at Fox & Partners specialising in Partnership and Employment Law
Herbert Oppenheimer, Nathan & Vandyk 1969 – 1988; founder and senior partner of Fox Williams 1989-2005; founded Fox 2006 (which in 2017 became Fox & Partners Solicitors LLP).
Recognised by Legal 500 as one of the doyens of employment and partnership disputes and included in the Hall of Fame for Partnership Law. The Law Society Gazette credited Ronnie as one of the UK’s most prominent employment lawyers.
Chambers and Partners Guide UK states that Ronnie provides clients with the benefit of his extensive experience and deep knowledge of a wide range of contentious partnership matters and acknowledges him as a “Senior Statesman” for contentious and non-contentious partnership work
Ronnie is also recognised by Who’s Who Legal: Global Leader for Labour and Employment as a leading practitioner in the employment law field.
- Payments on Termination of Employment – three editions – Oyez Longman
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in the United Kingdom – Kluwer
- Due Diligence, Disclosures and Warranties in the Corporate Acquisitions Practice: the United Kingdom – two editions – Graham and Trotman
- Product Tampering in the United Kingdom – Graham & Trotman
- International Business Transactions – Service Agreements for Multinational Corporate Executives in the United Kingdom – Kluwer
- International Professional Practice – England & Wales – Chancery Law Publishing
- Professional Secrecy in Europe – England & Wales – Cambridge University Press
- Partner Retirement in Law Firms– Globe Law and Business
Over 200 articles published in the national and legal press; numerous radio and television broadcasts
City of London Solicitors’ Company: Liveryman. Past Master and recipient of the Distinguished Service Award for chairing a Working Party on The Future of the Legal Profession
Association of Partnership Practitioners: Founder and first Chairman of the multi-disciplinary Association of Partnership Practitioners
International Bar Association: Past Chairman of the Senior Lawyers’ Committee and speaker at seminars hosted by the Committees on Employment and Industrial Relations Law, Business Organisations, Law Firm Management and Professional Ethics
Law Society of England & Wales: served on the Law Society’s Employment Law, Company Law, Council Membership and Remuneration Committees, the Law Management Section Advisory Group and the Registrar of Companies Users’ Group
Royal Automobile Club: Board Member, 2012 – 2018
City of London Law Society; Employment Lawyers’ Association; Association of Fellows and Legal Scholars of the Center for International Legal Studies, Academy of Chocolate
City of London School; Lincoln College, Oxford University- MA (Hons) Jurisprudence; Solicitor of the Senior Courts
Opera, theatre, cinema, swimming, scuba diving, motoring and other forms of transport, management studies
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Fox & Partners is a ‘genuinely outstanding‘ name for partner-side litigation and arbitration, with ‘razor-sharp and strategically gifted‘ joint team heads Catriona Watt and Caroline Field receiving instructions from senior individuals in global LLPs. As well as acting for high-profile professional services clients, the team is retained by a suite of financial services institutions, for which Dean Fuller provides robust regulatory and corporate governance advice. Ivor Adair and senior associate Shoshana Bacall advise on matters of restrictive covenants, whistleblowing and compulsory retirement. While he has retired from the equity partnership, founding partner Ronnie Fox continues to contribute his market-leading knowledge.
- Hall of Fame - London > Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Partnership - London > Corporate and commercial