Iulian Pașatii > Gladei & Partners > Chisinau, Moldova > Lawyer Profile
Gladei & Partners Offices
63 VLAICU PARCALAB STREET
SKY TOWER, SUITE 10D
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Competition, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, data protection, employment, healthcare and pharma, ICT and media, litigation and ADR, PPP and infrastructure, public and administrative law, real estate and construction, regulatory and legal reform
Leading and coordinating the firm’s real estate and construction, ICT and media, data protection practice areas, co-leading the litigation practice in the firm
- Joined Gladei and Partners in July 2015. Promoted to Partner in July 2022, first promotion to this position in the firm’s history.
- Member of the Moldovan Bar Association and licensed Attorney-at-Law since March 2017.
- Proven track record of excellent performance, being recognized for several years as a top Moldovan lawyer by major international legal directories (including Legal 500 and IFLR 1000; entered both rankings in 2020).
- Particularly praised by clients for expertise in concept clearing, structuring, negotiating and documenting large-scale and complex real estate transactions, as well as for ensuring successful representation in top-caliber multimillion dollar lawsuits in ICT and media areas.
- Recent and ongoing major projects include advising and representing the largest European retailer in connection with its powerful expansion on the Moldovan market and counselling 3 of the Big Tech American companies in ICT and media-related matters.
Credentials (quotes from clients):
- Iulian Pașatii is trustworthy, confident, reliable, knowledgeable and has strong communication skills. He can think outside the box and is honest. (Legal 500 2022)
- Iulian Pașatii is smart, open-minded and multi-tasking. He works on every case with great dedication. The high quality of cooperation is also determined by excellent interpersonal skills and attention to even the tiniest details. (Legal 500 2022)
- Hardworking team, ready to take on tight deadlines. Special appreciation should be given to Iulian Pașatii. (Legal 500 2021)
Romanian, English, Russian
Moldovan Bar Association, licensed Attorney-at-Law since March 2017
Law, LL.M. (Moldovan State University, 2017)
Law, LL.B. (Moldovan State University, 2015)
Travelling, mountaineering, biking
Moldova > Leading firms(Rising stars)
Gladei & Partners’ first-rate reputation is reflected by its work for high-calibre domestic and international clients on many of the largest and highest profile mandates seen in the market. The team is strong across all levels of seniority, and is highlighted for its breadth of expertise across a number of areas. Managing partner Roger Gladei is well-known as a standout practitioner in the banking and finance arena. Also recommended is of counsel Vitalie Ciofu, who is a strong choice for commercial and corporate litigation and arbitration. Senior associate Iulian Pașatii co-ordinates the real estate and construction, intellectual property and personal data practices. Associate Dan Nicoară leads the firm’s offerings in relation to M&A, competition and energy, while associate Valeriu Cernei heads up the dispute resolution practice. Recent highlights included Gladei, Nicoară and others acting for the EBRD on a €20m investment in a 25% stake in Vestmoldtransgaz, which is the gas transmission company that is operating the newly-built Ungheni-Chisinau gas pipeline.