Steven Beach > Howes Percival LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Howes Percival LLP Offices
13/15 HILLS ROAD
- Go to...
Commercial Property and Property Investment
Steven has over 30 years experience in dealing with a wide range of commercial property transactions. He particularly specialises in acting on commercial investment property transactions and also in the main acting for landowners in relation to potential commercial and residential development schemes including substantial experience in dealing with Collaboration Agreements, Promotion Agreements and Options.
2015 Howes Percival LLP, Partner
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Howes Percival LLP provides ‘personal, friendly service and professional, pragmatic advice‘. The firm has a broad practice that encompasses major residential development projects, commercial developments, property investment portfolio management, property finance, and leases and acquisitions in key sectors such as energy, leisure and tourism. Michaela Henson and Jonathan Greenhalgh lead the Cambridge property team, supported by experienced partner Steven Beach. Legal director Elizabeth Thomas is praised for her ‘enthusiasm, tenacity and professionalism‘ in landlord and tenant matters.
Howes Percival LLP has ‘good communicators, internally and externally, providing efficient service‘. The practice, which is spread across East Anglia and the East Midlands, advises on large term and revolving credit facilities, financial covenant resets and waivers of breaches, as well as the full range of real estate finance matters. Joanna Nicholls is the lead banking partner in Norwich. Head of real estate Tessa Haskey also handles commercial property and banking matters. She frequently acts for private lenders in relation to property security, as does property partner Steven Beach in Cambridge.
Howes Percival LLP has a growing education and healthcare practice that advises on corporate, employment, insolvency, property, construction, commercial contract and data protection matters. In Norwich, insolvency specialist Morris Peacock and new hire from Browne Jacobson LLP, Oliver Pritchard, who has a national reputation in healthcare matters, are key partners. Up-and-coming name Nicola Curle frequently acts for FE institutions in surplus land disposals and development projects including new student accommodation developments. In Cambridge, Michaela Henson is a leading adviser on commercial developments and site assembly work, Simon Murphy handles contentious property issues for Cambridge University, and Steven Beach advises on investment property transactions.
- Hall of Fame - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Banking and finance - East Anglia > Finance
- Commercial property: Cambridge - East Anglia > Real estate
- Public sector - East Anglia > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Construction