Mr Louis de Gaulle > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Louis de Gaulle
Operations Division: The transactional and litigation activities of the Operations Division cover industrial and commercial activities and more generally clients’ operations (sourcing, sales, promotions, concessions and public procurement contracts) and the defence and optimisation of their immaterial assets.
Firm partner, Louis de Gaulle is involved in matters requiring diverse and extensive legal experience both in litigation and transactions. He regularly appears before civil, administrative and arbitration courts. Louis de Gaulle’s legal strategy acumen and innovative capacity in the management of cases is praised by his clients. He specialises in intellectual property, new technologies, commercial law and public law. He is a certified specialist in Intellectual Property and Commercial Law at the Paris Bar and lectures on Intellectual Property at Sceaux University (chaired by Pr Sirinelli). Louis de Gaulle regularly authors articles on intellectual property, new technologies and competition law and is also a member of the Club des Juristes (French legal think tank) within the Digital Commission.
Louis de Gaulle was admitted to the Paris Bar in 1993. International Intellectual and Artistic Property Association (ALAI); International Trademark Association (INTA).
Postgraduate degree (DEA) in Intellectual, Artistic and Industrial Property Law (Paris-II University, 1989); Master’s degree in Business and Tax Law (Paris-II University, 1988).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution