Mr Julien Horn > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Julien Horn
Operations Division: The transactional and litigation activities of the Operations Division cover industrial and commercial activities and more generally clients’ operations (sourcing, sales, promotions, concessions and public procurement contracts) and the defence and optimisation of their immaterial assets.
Firm partner, Julien Horn focuses on information technology and intellectual property litigation. He also handles transactional and contractual work on IP and IT assets. Julien Horn’s litigation practice is prominent in the field of software litigation, patent litigation, and trademark litigation. He has also acquired significant expertise in the planning and monitoring of innovative mass litigation campaigns for IT and software companies. He regularly publishes articles on IP and IT issues in the legal press and teaches IP/IT litigation strategy to postgraduate students at Paris University. Julien Horn was elected by his peers “Lawyer of the Year 2013 in Intellectual Property” and “Lawyer of the Year 2010 in Information Technology” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Julien Horn was admitted to the Paris Bar in 1994.
Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Intellectual Technology and Intellectual Property Law (Paris-XI University, 1992); Postgraduate degree in Business Law (Paris-II University, 1991).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés is known for its ability to project manage matters, staffing each case according to the requirements of the client. In addition to its expertise in patent litigation and transactional matters, including in M&A and joint venture contexts, the team also has experience in tax issues and licensing agreements. The practice is led by the very experienced Louis de Gaulle, Francine Le Péchon-Joubert and Julien Horn.
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés traite le contentieux de brevets et les aspects de droit de la propriété industrielle liés à des dossiers transactionnels (opérations de fusions-acquisitions, partenariats). L’équipe traite également des sujets fiscaux et assure la négociation d’accords de licence en lien avec des actifs portant sur des brevets. La pratique est codirigée par un trio d’associés très expérimenté, constitué de Louis de Gaulle, Francine Le Péchon-Joubert et Julien Horn.
- Leading individuals - France > Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Patents - France
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution