Mr Philippe Moncorps > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Philippe Moncorps
Operations Division : The transactional and litigation activities of the Operations Division cover industrial and commercial activities and more generally clients' operations (sourcing, sales, promoions, concessions and public procurement conracts) and the defence and optimitation of their immaterial assets
Firm Partner, Philippe Moncorps supports our practice in the media and new technologies sectors. An expert in audiovisual transformations (content production and protection, advertising models and brand content challenges, etc.), he has expanded his practice to other sectors that are also facing accelerated digitization issues. He provides his services as an advisor and in litigation, on cases involving intellectual property law, media law, audiovisual and film production law and regulation, as well as in commercial and criminal law. He started his career as a lawyer, practicing for 14 years in the Cabinet Louis Bousquet (1992–2006) on litigation cases for the entire TF1 Group, particularly in the areas of media law and intellectual property. He then joined TF1 Group as Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, reporting to the Secretary General (2006–2010) and then Legal Director of Information and Judicial Affairs, reporting to the Legal Director of TF1 Group (2011–2017).
Member of the Paris Bar since 1992
He holds a Master of European Community Law (Rennes 1 University, 1990), he is a graduate of the Institute of Public Business Law (a joint training program with the Faculty of Law of Sceaux Jean Monnet, Paris Sud University / Barreau de Paris – 1989) and a Master of Public Law (Paris 1 – 1988).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration