Mr Amnon Epstein > Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) Offices
Alon Towers, Tower 2, 36th Floor
94 Yigal Alon Street
Tel Aviv, 6789156
- Go to...
Mr Amnon Epstein
Energy & Infrastructure; Finance & Banking
Amnon’s practice is focused on finance and projects, and he heads the firm’s banking and finance and projects practices.
Throughout his international and local career, Amnon has gained substantial experience acting for lenders and borrowers on the full spectrum of international financing transactions and projects, as well as advising sponsors and state entities on complex oil and gas, power, waste, and infrastructure projects. He also has vast experience acting for international and Israeli clients on international arbitration matters and in providing regulatory advice.
- Advising two high net worth Israeli individuals and their Singapore company in ICC arbitration proceedings in London.
- A consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field.
- NTA – Metropolitan Mass Transit System on the Tel-Aviv light railway project.
- Unicredit, Bank Hapoalim and CASA on the ~ EUR 1 billion financing of the purchase by the Israeli defence ministry of 30 M-346 Italian made aircrafts.
- BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital.
- Advising Veridis and Tahal in respect to the BOT tender for the planning, financing, construction and operation of a waste treatment facility in central Israel.
- Advising Macquarie Group in respect to the supply of emergency fuel to the Israeli Electricity Company (IEC) under an Israel government decision.
- Citibank and Barclays on a USD 500 million bridge to bond loan to Israeli Electricity Company (IEC).
- Goldman Sachs in relation to a several hundred million dollar oil-related receivable financing.
- Tahal and Hutchison on 340 MW pumped storage power plant in the Jordan Valley.
- Advising Egis Rail a leading French conglomerate in respect to its role as a contractor of the state in respect to the light rail in Jerusalem.
- Advising an Israeli individual, in relation to court proceedings initiated against him in the High Court of Justice in London.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) climbs a tier on the back of its diverse banking and finance practice, which is distinguished by its activity in the real estate and energy spheres. It also has a strong record in representing ultra high-net-worth individuals on financings. Projects specialist Amnon Epstein heads the group and acts for lenders and borrowers on a range of domestic and international finance transactions. Other key contacts include Erez Gurion, who is noted for real estate finance, and Jeremy Seeff.
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM)‘s infrastructure practice is frequently sought out by international and multinational companies and consortiums for its expertise in cross-border work, including project financing and tenders. Headed by Amnon Epstein, the team also assists Israeli firms in large-scale international tenders and domestic projects. Recently promoted partner Chen Weiss regularly advises Israeli and international companies in energy-related infrastructure projects, while Asaf Rimon is noted for his extensive knowledge of the infrastructure sector.
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM)’s ‘dedicated and professional’ team specialises in renewable energy initiatives, providing bespoke advice to leading international and Israeli companies. The department has experience in assisting entities in solar energy projects and water desalination systems, as well as representing businesses in public tenders. ‘Leading energy lawyer’ Amnon Epstein regularly acts for lenders, sponsors and EPC contractors in relation to complex energy schemes, while Asaf Rimon is an expert in oil and gas transactions involving various jurisdictions. Chen Weiss is a ‘skillful lawyer’, bringing expertise in agreements for construction and M&A transactions in the energy sector.
A significant volume of Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM)‘s international arbitration cases relate to construction disputes, though it is also well versed in energy-related matters and corporate litigation. Gideon Weinbaum fronts the practice and has recently acted as first chair on proceedings seated in Israel and abroad. Finance and projects specialist, Amnon Epstein, is also noted for international arbitration, with his recent track record spanning cases under ICC rules.
- Leading individuals Israel > Infrastructure
- Leading individuals Israel > Banking and finance
- Banking and finance Israel
- Energy Israel
- Dispute resolution: mediation and international arbitration Israel
- Infrastructure Israel