Mr Jeremy Seeff > Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) Offices
Alon Towers, Tower 2, 36th Floor
94 Yigal Alon Street
Tel Aviv, 6789156
- Go to...
Mr Jeremy Seeff
Corporate & M&A; Finance & Banking
Jeremy is a partner in the firm’s Corporate & M&A, and Finance & Banking practices. Jeremy has experience advising prominent Israeli and international private equity, VC, corporate VC and family office investors, as well as global corporates and local start-ups from their earliest stages all the way through to exit, on diversified corporate and commercial matters. Jeremy also regularly advises both lenders and borrowers on a range of financings including the development, financing and restructuring of domestic and cross-border projects across various sectors.
Recent corporate matters Jeremy has advised on include:
- Advising SoftBank on its investment into Claroty and use of the proceeds of such investment for the acquisition of Medigate;
- Advising Capital One on investments into, and disposition of holdings in, multiple Israeli start-up companies;
- Advising Lime on its ongoing corporate and commercial matters in Israel;
- Advising BVI Medical on its investment into, and long-term strategic arrangements relating to, Beyeonics Vision;
- Advising Bookaway on multiple acquisition of companies in Europe, Asia, and South America;
- Advising Ingka (Ikea) on its major investment into Jifiti;
- Advising Indian Oil Corporation with respect to the TASE listing of its portfolio company Phinergy;
- Advising Kedma Capital on the acquisition of Iskoor Metals, Israel’s largest steel company, and on the sale of its stake in Femi Premium to London-based private equity fund G Square Capital;
- Advising the FAAC group on its acquisition of TIBA Parking;
- Advising innogy Innovation Centre on the sale of its holdings in cybersecurity company Segasec to Mimecast;
- Advising UK-based Jellyfish group on its acquisition of digital marketing agency Perelview;
- Advising BWT AG, a market leader in the development of water treatment technologies, on its acquisition of Aquatron Robotic Technology from Fluidra;
- Advising a host of investors, strategic partners, and start-ups on their investment and day-to-day commercial work.
Recent finance matters Jeremy has advised on include:
- Advising Lloyds Bank PLC on the financing and re-financing of a real estate facility for the benefit of a group ultimately owned by a super HNW Israeli individual;
- Advising Natixis on multiple major oil-receivable finance facilities;
- Advising Deutsche Bank on the financing of a real estate facility for the benefit of a HNW Israeli individual;
- Advising an international financing group on its portfolio of secured lending worth up to GBP 300m;
- Advising a consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field;
- Advising BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital and several rounds of follow-up financing;
- Advising a wide range of international financial institutions on Israeli aspects of their complex cross-border financing transactions.
English, Hebrew, French
- Admitted to the Israel Bar Association (2017).
- Admitted to the Law Society of England and Wales (Solicitor – 2012).
- Admitted to the New York Bar, (2011) .
- Director of LGBTech and founder of the Israel Diversity Standard.
- Member of the Advisory Board of World History Encyclopedia.
- Bachelor of laws from the ‘law with law studies in Europe’ from Christ Church, Oxford University, including a year of study at the University of Siena, Italy.
- Commendation in the legal practice course at the College of Law in London.
Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) climbs a tier on the back of its diverse banking and finance practice, which is distinguished by its activity in the real estate and energy spheres. It also has a strong record in representing ultra high-net-worth individuals on financings. Projects specialist Amnon Epstein heads the group and acts for lenders and borrowers on a range of domestic and international finance transactions. Other key contacts include Erez Gurion, who is noted for real estate finance, and Jeremy Seeff.