Richard Buckeridge > Gardner Leader LLP > Maidenhead, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, 7 FRASCATI WAY
- Go to...
Commercial property, Charities and not-for-profit, Corporate and commercial
Richard is the former senior partner of Heath Buckeridge Solicitors Limited which has merged with the practice. He is currently a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Commercial team and is based in the Maidenhead and Newbury offices.
Educated at Hereford Cathedral School and Durham University with a degree in classics he was admitted in 1980 and has been advising businesses both locally, nationally and internationally for thirty years.
Richard lives with his family in Marlow. He is a committee member of Marlow Regatta and a trustee of several local charities and a school governor. Former president of the local chamber he is now a member of the IOD.
The practice area was praised in the Legal 500 (2016) stating that “Gardner Leader LLP’s [Corporate/Commercial] team ‘exceeds all expectations’. Key figures include… Richard Buckeridge, who advises on various acquisitions and disposals.
The recent Legal 500 (2016) rankings also stated Richard was a ‘key contact’ in commercial property.
Richard specialises in business acquisitions and disposals, companies, partnerships, joint ventures, employment and contractual and commercial property matters of all kinds. His early experience of general practice in the fields of private client (with particular reference to trusts, Wills and inheritance tax) and litigation, family work and property enables Richard to give rounded and complete advice in his specialist areas.
Gardner Leader LLP acts for a mix of developers, landlords and tenants in commercial, residential, retail and mixed-use developments. Practice head Greg Humphreys has notable expertise handling commercial transactions within the food and drink sector, while Suki Hardy is particularly active on acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and developments. Richard Buckeridge is a name to note in Maidenhead.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Human resources > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation