Richard Buckeridge > Gardner Leader LLP > Maidenhead, England > Lawyer Profile
Gardner Leader LLP Offices
FIRST FLOOR, 7 FRASCATI WAY
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Commercial property, Charities and not-for-profit, Corporate and commercial
Richard is the former senior partner of Heath Buckeridge Solicitors Limited which has merged with the practice. He is currently a Partner at Gardner Leader in the Commercial team and is based in the Maidenhead and Newbury offices.
Educated at Hereford Cathedral School and Durham University with a degree in classics he was admitted in 1980 and has been advising businesses both locally, nationally and internationally for thirty years.
Richard lives with his family in Marlow. He is a committee member of Marlow Regatta and a trustee of several local charities and a school governor. Former president of the local chamber he is now a member of the IOD.
The practice area was praised in the Legal 500 (2016) stating that “Gardner Leader LLP’s [Corporate/Commercial] team ‘exceeds all expectations’. Key figures include… Richard Buckeridge, who advises on various acquisitions and disposals.
The recent Legal 500 (2016) rankings also stated Richard was a ‘key contact’ in commercial property.
Richard specialises in business acquisitions and disposals, companies, partnerships, joint ventures, employment and contractual and commercial property matters of all kinds. His early experience of general practice in the fields of private client (with particular reference to trusts, Wills and inheritance tax) and litigation, family work and property enables Richard to give rounded and complete advice in his specialist areas.
South East > Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
The practice at Gardner Leader LLP is known for ‘delivering the highest standards of client care’. Newbury-based Alastair Goggins heads up the firm’s dispute resolution team, handling a range of complex contentious matters. Property specialist Richard Buckeridge is praised for his expertise in contractual and commercial matters, while other key team members include Penny Wright, who is part of the inheritance protection team.
South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Gardner Leader LLP acts for domestic clients as well as UK subsidiaries of international entities on acquisitions, financing, developers, landlords and tenants. In Newbury, practice head Greg Humphreys focuses on commercial real estate work, particularly in relation to restaurants. Suki Hardy ‘faces off against the Magic Circle on a regular basis‘ and has particular sector expertise in telecoms and data centres. A generalist, Richard Buckeridge advises a wide variety of clients on all things real estate out of the Maidenhead office.
- Charities and not-for-profit - South East > Private client
- Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40