Ra Roger Ammann > Walder Wyss Ltd. > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Walder Wyss Ltd. Offices
PO BOX 1236
- Go to...
Ra Roger Ammann
Banking and Finance
Roger Ammann is a managing associate in Walder Wyss’ Banking & Finance Team and advises Swiss and international financial institutions and corporations on all aspects of banking and financial markets law, stock exchange and capital market law, mergers & acquisitions as well as contract, corporate and commercial law.
Before joining Walder Wyss he worked during several years as attorney for leading Swiss law firms in Zurich.
Roger Ammann's working languages are German and English.
Zurich Bar Association and the Swiss Bar Association.
Roger Ammann obtained his degree in law and economics (M.A. HSG in Law and Economics) in 2008, and a degree in accounting and finance (M.A. HSG in Accounting and Finance) in 2009, both from the University of St. Gallen (HSG). Furthermore, he is a CFA charterholder.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Banking and finance: Geneva
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Insolvency and corporate recovery