Dr Oliver Triebold > Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd Offices
P.O. Box 2201
- Go to...
Dr Oliver Triebold
Zurich / Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity and Venture Capital / Capital Markets / Corporate and Commercial
Oliver Triebold is a Partner in Schellenberg Wittmer’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group in Zurich. He specializes in cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, private equity and venture capital investments, corporate governance matters, corporate restructurings and commercial business transactions.
- Advised ZKB in its sale of Swisscanto Funds Centre Ltd. (London) to Deutsche Börse Group’s Clearstream
- Advised MoneyPark and its shareholders in Helvetia Group’s acquisition of 70% of the shares in MoneyPark
- Advised Schroder & Co Bank in the sale of its Eastern European private banking business to Compagnie Bancaire Hélvétique
- Co-chair of the International Bar Association’s annual European Corporate and Private M&A Conference in Paris (since 2013)
- Council Member of the International Bar Association’s Legal Practice Division (2017/2020)
- Lecturer at the CAS program “Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Law” of the Europa Institut at the University of Zurich
- Served in 2013/2014 as Co-Chair of the International Bar Association’s Corporate and M&A Law Committee
- Since 2012 member of the Legal Chapter of the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce
Switzerland > Commercial, corporate and M&A
‘Top law firm‘ Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd provides ‘straight-to-the-point, tailored advice on both the French- and German-speaking Swiss markets‘ and consists of ‘very proactive and business-friendly corporate experts‘. M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions are the core areas of expertise. ‘Outstanding negotiator‘ Oliver Triebold was instructed by Schroder & Co Bank to structure the takeover of its Eastern European private banking unit by Compangnie Bancaire Helvétique. ‘Extensively experienced in cross-border transactions‘, Geneva team lead Jean Jacques Ah Choon assisted Eiffage Construction with its acquisition of Priora, while ‘solution-oriented‘ Tarek Houdrouge advised Hugo Fund Services on entering into a joint venture with Acolin Fund Services. Other names to note are Zurich M&A head Lorenzo Olgiati, transactional partner Martin Weber and ‘smart and highly effective negotiator‘ Pascal Hubli.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Real estate and construction