Mr Pierre-Antoine Klethi > Loyens & Loeff > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Loyens & Loeff Offices
18-20 RUE EDWARD STEICHEN
- Go to...
Mr Pierre-Antoine Klethi
Pierre-Antoine Klethi, senior associate, is a member of the Tax and Investment Management Practice Groups in our Luxembourg office. He focuses on corporate taxation (including relevant international developments), fund structuring and EU State Aid investigations.
Pierre-Antoine advises predominantly asset managers in the alternative fund sector during the various stages of the life cycle of their funds, and multinationals on tax matters affecting their specific sector of activity. He is member of the IFA and participates in the work of tax groups in industry-representative bodies such as AmCham, UEL and ALFI (Luxembourg’s fund industry association).
French, English, German, some Italian and Spanish
- Luxembourg Bar (List II), 2015
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- He also participates in the work of tax groups in industry-representative bodies such as AmCham and ALFI (Luxembourg’s fund industry association).
- LL.M., King’s College London (United Kingdom), 2013
- Master’s degree in European Economic Law, University of Strasbourg (France), 2012
- Degree of Sciences Po Paris, Sciences Po Paris Law School (France), 2012
- Degree of Sciences Po Strasbourg, Sciences Po Strasbourg (France), 2012