Ms Tatjana Merz > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Tatjana Merz
Inheritance Law & Estate Planning.
Tatjana Merz works mainly in the areas of inheritance law and estate planning.
After graduating in law from the University of Zurich in 2015, Tatjana Merz worked as a trainee and court clerk at the Zurich District Court, and as a junior lawyer at a Zurich law firm focusing in particular on family and inheritance law. She was admitted to the Bar in 2020.
Since 2021, Lawyer at Wenger & Vieli AG; 2020-21, Court Clerk at the Zurich District Court; 2017-19,
Junior Lawyer at Luks und Vogt Rechtsanwältinnen (female lawyers); 2016-17, Trainee and Court Clerk at the Zurich District Court.
2015, University of Zurich (MLaw); 2014 University of Zurich (BLaw).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations