Neil Bleakley > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Partner in private client department, specialising in administration of estates, wills, trusts, estate planning and mental capacity-related issues.
Trained Carson McDowell; qualified 1998; associate 2004; partner 2010 to date. Publication of note: contributed (together with assistant Wendy Carberry) to the Northern Ireland chapter of ‘International Succession’ – 3rd edition – Oxford – 2010.
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Regent House; Queens University of Belfast (1995 LLB,1996 LLM).
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Carson McDowell operates under the leadership of Neil Bleakley, who is noted for his expertise in private client and charity law. Bleakley also has extensive experience in estate planning and administration work, and his recent workload has involved advising on a number of high-value estates involving complex issues including multiple jurisdictions, and assisting vulnerable people. Fiona Kirkpatrick joined Tughans.
- Hall of Fame - Northern Ireland > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Leading individuals - Northern Ireland > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - Northern Ireland > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment