Neil Bleakley > Carson McDowell > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Carson McDowell Offices
- Go to...
Partner in private client department, specialising in administration of estates, wills, trusts, estate planning and mental capacity-related issues.
Trained Carson McDowell; qualified 1998; associate 2004; partner 2010 to date. Publication of note: contributed (together with assistant Wendy Carberry) to the Northern Ireland chapter of ‘International Succession’ – 3rd edition – Oxford – 2010.
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Regent House; Queens University of Belfast (1995 LLB,1996 LLM).
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Attracting praise for being ‘approachable’, ‘knowledgeable’ and ‘instilling trust and respect’, the team at Carson McDowell has a strong track record of work on high value and cross-border estate administration and planning. Neil Bleakley leads the team and has recently advised on estates valued at as much as £250m, with extensive experience in disputes over the interpretation of wills and trusts, as well as mental capacity matters. Associate Fiona Kirkpatrick is another key name, and has strong experience of handling high value trust administrations.
- Hall of Fame - Northern Ireland > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Leading individuals - Northern Ireland > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - Northern Ireland > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment