White & Case S.C. > Mexico City, Mexico > Firm Profile
White & Case S.C. Offices
Torre del Bosque - PH
Blvd. Manuel Avila Camacho #24
White & Case S.C. > The Legal 500 RankingsWhite & Case S.C. fields a deep bench of highly experienced litigators who skilfully handle important administrative, antitrust, bankruptcy and commercial litigation proceedings from a wide variety of sectors -many of them regulated- including energy, automotive, aeronautics and telecommunications. Four experienced partners front the 20-strong practice, which consists of a ‘wide variety of specialists’ who are ‘always up to date on regulatory reforms’. Enrique Espejel heads the commercial, civil and bankruptcy litigation practice. Meanwhile, Ismael Reyes Retana -who garners praise for his ‘great ability to see the business perspective and needs of clients’- focuses on administrative litigation and regulated industries. The team, which demonstrates impressive cross-border capabilities thanks to the firm’s global network, has a solid second-line of professionals, including senior associate Fernando García Gómez, who has a focus on constitutional and administrative disputes; and associate Yuriria Galicia. Since publication, García Gómez has been raised to the partnership, effective as of November 2021.
Ismael Reyes Retana; Enrique Espejel
‘Very professional team, always ready to pay attention to matters and with immediate response to their clients. They have experience in the Mexican financial sector linked to public institutions.’
‘My only comments on the team are positive and very appreciative. They took on our project pro bono and have helped to free up and greatly strengthen the organisation I represent.’
‘Great team with a wide variety of specialists, which means that with one office you can deal with all the issues that need to be dealt with. They are always up to date on regulatory reforms and constantly inform their clients if there are any relevant ones. Carlos Mainero and María Teresa Fernández Labardini are outstanding lawyers in their fields and have extensive knowledge, experience and prestige.’
‘The litigation team is rightly led by Enrique Espejel and they have the virtue of excellent communication between the team and the client. They have a high intellectual level combined with excellent lobbying and court-relations’ skills.’
‘Their lawyers are highly qualified in what they do, they are bilingual, they are prepared and have a strong capacity to react to any litigation situation. In addition, they are straightforward and easy going. Team leader Enrique Espejel and Diego Mora stand out.’
‘The content of the defences they have submitted on behalf of the company has been of very good quality and thoroughly researched. The reports, memos and follow-up derived from the lawsuits have also been delicately taken care of. The expertise of Ismael Reyes Retana, Fernando García Gomez and Yuriria Galicia Arizmendi has left us extremely satisfied.’
‘Great disposition and with excellent strategy and legal arguments. Ismael Reyes Retana is an experienced lawyer with excellent knowledge, refined legal technique, detail-oriented and great ability to see the business perspective and needs of clients. Fernando García, is a lawyer with solid knowledge, excellent communication and customer service, great willingness, openness and an excellent writer and generator of legal strategies.’
Mexicanos contra la Corrupción y la Impunidad
Kansas City Southern de México
Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal
Fondo Nacional de Pensiones de los Trabajadores al Servicio del Estado
Wells Fargo Bank
Continental Automotive Mexicana
Afirme Grupo Financiero
- Represented Altán in an amparo trial initiated by Rivada Networks and Spectrum Frontier against the bid award of the Red Compartida project.
- Represented Facebook in complaints related to the liability of internet service provider’s regarding the content posted by their users and human rights.
- Represented Aeroméxico in an amparo trial against a resolution issued by the Federal Antitrust Commission.
Mexico > Banking and finance Tier 2Housing a highly-regarded banking and finance practice that is always ‘a guarantee of excellence’, international full-service firm White & Case S.C., is a frequent choice for some of Mexico’s best-known corporate entities, as well as many leading local and international financial institutions. With notable expertise as regards regulatory mandates, the large team, which ‘possesses a high degree of specialisation, client knowledge and timely and unbeatable attention’, also advises on syndicated and revolving credit facilities (and their refinancing) and secured and unsecured loans, among other financing modes. Senior partner Vicente Corta is highly experienced on both the transactional and regulatory sides of the practice; he co-heads the department with Juan Antonio Martin, whom clients regard as ‘a true leader in banking matters’. Other key practice partners include Maria Teresa Fernández-Labardini, who advises on a wide range of banking regulatory matters; Manuel Groenewold and Carlos Mainero, who are both well known in the market; and Andrés Mosqueira, who made partner in January 2020 and is praised for his ‘great professional acumen and a broad business vision’; he too has a regulatory focus, particularly in connection with payment systems, securities and fintech products and services.
Juan Antonio Martín; Vicente Corta
‘Juan Antonio Martin is a true leader in banking matters’
‘They have a solid knowledge of the banking and financial sector. I have worked with partner Carlos Mainero and have had an excellent experience. Their team possesses a high degree of specialisation, client knowledge and timely and unbeatable attention’
‘They have extensive knowledge and experience in international financial transactions, an excellent level of English as well as the ability to clearly explain technical legal issues to non-lawyers’
‘An excellent firm with an impressive availability of human resources. The lawyers are experienced and knowledgeable’
‘Working with White & Case in this practice is a guarantee of excellence. The extensive experience of its partners and associates, allows you to anticipate that the matter whose accompaniment you have selected, will be perfectly well attended. In every consultation, no matter how simple it may seem, they get to the bottom of it, analysing all the implications related to it. In addition, his extraordinary business acumen allows him to propose alternative, effective and efficient legal solutions’
‘Manuel Groenewold has a wealth of experience that always adds up to the resolution of any legal matter. Andrés Mosqueira, in addition to having long and varied experience, has great professional acumen and a broad business vision, which results in an extraordinary professional service. They are always a pleasure to work with, both as a team and individually’
Grupo Financiero Banorte
ConCrédito (and its shareholders)
The Vanguard Group
- Advised Banorte on the obtaining of the relevant authorisations and favourable opinions of Mexican authorities to proceed with the mergers of certain financial entities of the Group.
- Represented BlackRock in connection with investment advisory services, asset management, ETFs management, general regulatory compliance, derivatives and other activities it carries out in Mexico.
- Onging advise to Morgan Stanley on a wide range of banking regulatory matters.
Mexico > Capital markets Tier 2Capital markets is one of the core practices for White & Case S.C.‘s Mexican office; in this field, it has a sizable team with a solid track record handling a broad array of transaction types and regulatory mandates, with a particular strength in debt operations. As part of a global firm, the department also benefits from having access to a considerable office network. Juan Antonio Martin, who has a focus on securities, and receives praise for his ‘high ethical standards’, co-heads the department with fellow partners Vicente Corta and Manuel Groenewold, who specialises in securities offerings, subordinated notes, FIBRA-Es, CKDs and other structured securities. 2021 kicked off with significant promotions in the team, such as that of partner Carlos Mainero, who concentrates in capital markets and financial regulatory advice; and counsel Eric Quiles, who also provides key support.
Juan Antonio Martín; Vicente Corta; Manuel Groenewold
‘Juan Antonio Martín is an excellent lawyer with high ethical standards. He is able to understand and solve very complex problems and explain them in a simple and practical way. He has great knowledge of the market. He is definitely always our first choice as an external lawyer’
‘They have a great integration between areas of the firm, which allows for effective interaction between different areas’
Comisión Federal de Electricidad
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico
- Advised Mac Health on the establishment of its first debt issuance programme for up to MX$1.5bn and in its first issuance under such programme of MX$500m.
- Represented FEFA, the Mexican Governmental Development Trust, on the issuance of bonds for a total aggregate amount of MX$10bn.
- Represented BlackRock as administrative agent and settlor in the public offering of a new domestic exchange-traded fund (ETF) product and its listing with the Mexican Stock Exchange in July 2020.
‘The team has a very high profile in the field and provides solid and innovative solutions.’
‘When technology is required to exchange information securely, they deliver.’
‘Ismael Reyes and Fernando García, are characterised by their great availability to attend directly to the client when a problem arises that requires their intervention. This gives confidence to the company knowing that all activities are endorsed by them.’
‘The level of service provided by the WC team is excellent. They collaborate closely with the company at all times and have a great sense of urgency in attending to its requirements.’
‘The team’s ability to adapt to new work dynamics derived from the Covid-19 health contingency was excellent, without affecting in any way the quality or speed of the work carried out.’
‘Very prepared, excellent negotiators, they know the client and exceed expectations.’
Grupo Viva Aerobús
Takeda Pharmaceuticals International
- Representated Aeromexico in an amparo trial against a resolution issued by the Federal Antitrust Commission which determined that the airline’s scheduling of take-offs and landings at Mexico City’s International Airport caused inefficiencies and anticompetitive effects.
- Advised Metso and Outotec on a complete in-depth pre-merger control proceeding (phases I and II) in Mexico, regarding the combination of Metso’s mining division (Metso Minerals) with Finland-based company, Outotec.
- Advised Consubanco on obtaining the first pre-transaction authorisation in Mexico (issued by COFECE) following the special expedited procedure under of the Ley de Instituciones de Créditos, to acquire a loan portfolio from Banco Ahorro Famsa.
Mexico > Compliance Tier 2White & Case S.C. houses a sizeable and ‘solid compliance practice’, with ‘in-depth knowledge of the applicable regulations’, as well as an ‘excellent’ relationship with regulators. The practice is co-led by Maria Teresa Fernández-Labardini, a go-to figure on finance regulatory matters; Juan Antonio Martín, who has a focus on the financial sector (particularly fintech, payment systems/electronic banking, AML/KYC matters and outsourcing); Enrique Espejel, who handles white-collar matters, including internal investigations and representing relevant parties in civil matters involving fraud, accounting and regulatory issues; and Vicente Corta. The team plays to its strengths when acting in the finance and digital areas, with recent matters including regulatory and compliance work in relation to financial and fintech law; financial regulatory work regarding investment advisory services and payment services (both online and traditional), and advice regarding the growing area of internet service provision regulatory matters. Younger partner Andrés Mosqueira provides key support.
María Teresa Fernández Labardini; Juan Antonio Martín; Enrique Espejel; Vicente Corta
‘Andrés Mosqueira and the team have an in-depth knowledge of the applicable regulations as well as a lot of experience in dealing with regulators with whom they have an excellent relationship. They are a solid compliance practice.’
‘The team is very approachable, they always respond quickly, including the partner in charge.’
The Vanguard Group
- Representing US-based mutual fund and asset manager, Vanguard Group, on financial regulatory areas applicable to its activities in Mexico since 2016.
- Representing Visa, on regulatory compliance issues in connection with payment services and other activities carried out by Visa’s Mexico-based operations.
- Representing Airbnb, on several regulatory and compliance matters regarding its operations in Mexico.
Mexico > Corporate and M&A Tier 2Able to draw on drawing upon the firm’s excellent international network, White & Case S.C.´s 16-strong Mexican practice advises major domestic and international corporations, commercial and investment banks, and private equity funds, on a wide range of complex cross-border M&A transactions. Recent headline work saw the department advise Sempra Energy on its $5.81bn acquisition of the remaining stake in Infraestructura Energética Nova (IEnova). The team is led by Henri Capin Gally, who also heads the firm’s antitrust practice in Mexico. Renowned market figure, Vicente Corta is an additional key member of the team. However, after almost 20 years at the firm, former practice co-head Francisco García-Naranjo, moved to Mayer Brown Mexico, S.C. in July 2021.
Other key lawyers:
Grupo Financiero Banorte
Pernod Ricard México
Activos Turísticos de México (Actur)
Texas Armament & Technology
Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ)
Te Creemos Holding
- Representing Sempra Energy on its $5.81bn acquisition of the remaining stake in Infraestructura Energética Nova.
- Advised Pernod Ricard México on the acquisition and investment of 40 per cent of the capital stock in Mezcal Ojo de Tigre.
- Advised Banorte on obtaining the corresponding authorisations to carry out the merger of certain financial entities of the group in the context of an internal corporate restructure.
‘The team that supported us had extensive experience. Rafael Llano demonstrated extensive knowledge of the subject matter’
Kappes, Cassiday & Associates (KCA)
The Republic of Peru (Multiple Disputes)
- Representing Telefonica in ICSID arbitration under the Spain-Colombia BIT, arising from a dispute in connection with the reversion of its assets in a telecoms concession.
- Representation of Daniel W Kappes and Kappes, Cassiday & Associates (KCA), in an ICSID arbitration.
- Representation of the Republic of Peru in various high-profile matters.
Francisco de Rosenzweig
‘They have highly specialised energy lawyers. Their strengths are experience, technical knowledge and clients’ trust,, so they are always a good option on the table.’
‘Roberto Ríos’ work is always of quality and a benchmark for operations.’
‘They are very competitive and take great care of the client. Roberto Ríos has an outstanding legal background, technical knowledge and experience in the energy sector.’
‘They offer a very good balance between legal technique, business knowledge, familiarity and sensitivity to clients’ needs and concerns. Partner Roberto Ríos is a clear example of this. The work comes out on time, excellent and always looking after the client’s pocket.’
‘Their knowledge of regulatory and legal issues is very deep and their advice tends to be very objective, which generates trust. It is based on a deep understanding of the client’s concerns and not on a predefined understanding.’
Howard Energy Partners
- Advised Invenergy on the circa $24m-plus sale of Fenicias, a project company developing a 168MW wind farm in Nuevo León, Mexico.
- Advised Howard Energy Partners on the analysis of legal risks related to certain energy-related agreements executed between the company and certain state-owned productive enterprises, as well as regulatory compliance of certain natural gas transportation assets in Mexico
Francisco de Rosenzweig
‘They have lawyers of extraordinary prestige and knowledge.’
‘A team that is attentive to the client regardless of the timetable or the complexity of the question posed. Great willingness to solve problems with speed and efficiency.’
‘High technical knowledge of the subject matter.’
‘Roberto Ríos and Juan Antonio Martín stand out for their great professionalism and for meticulously accompanying each part of the process of drawing up contracts. Both demonstrate an excellent business approach to the work.’
‘Roberto Ríos has shown great creativity in solving complicated issues and unblocking a deadlocked negotiation.’
- Advised SMBC on the long-term financing for the development, construction, operation and maintenance of a 100MWac greenfield solar photovoltaic generation project in Hermosillo, Sonora.
- Advised Invenergy on the circa $24m-plus sale of Fenicias, a project company developing a 168MW wind farm in Nuevo León, Mexico.
Vicente Corta; Enrique Espejel
‘The team has excellent response times, plus all their responses are of excellent quality’
‘They have legal knowledge regarding jurisdictions (Chapter 11 for example) and are able to provide comparisons with other regulations, which is much appreciated by the business’
‘Enrique Espejel is outstanding, extremely agile in his response times and the follow up he gives to matters is exceptional. He is fluent in English and is able to synthesise and explain legal issues in simple terms accessible to non-lawyers’
Banco Mercantil del Norte
Banco Nacional de México
Capital I Reserva
York Credit Opportunities Fund
Grupo Financiero Afirme
- Advised Bancomext in connection with the restructuring of the M&G Mexican Companies, producers and sellers of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resins for packaging applications worldwide.
- Acting as receiver in the liquidation of Banco Bicentenario.
- Advising Bancomext, as creditor, in connection with the bankruptcy proceedings of developer Desarrolladora Homex.
Mexico > Tax Tier 3The eight-strong tax practice at White & Case S.C.‘s Mexico office regularly handles matters related to M&A, project finance and capital markets transactions – either on a standalone basis or alongside the Mexico-based and global transactional teams. It also evidences plenty of experience regarding negotiations with the authorities to obtain VAT refunds, and has a solid focus on litigation, transfer pricing, complex audits and financial issues. The team includes partner Jorge Kim, a former general counsel at PEMEX; skilled litigator Ismael Reyes Retana Tello; and associate Juan Ignacio López. Since publication, Aguayo has left for DLA Piper, effective January 2022.
‘A team with technical knowledge of the subject matter and a global understanding of the business as a whole. Genuinely personalised and very frank advice, generating realistic expectations.’
‘I found the team to be professional and very human.’
‘A favourable point of White & Case’s reports is their invoicing system which has a good description of the activities carried out and the times.’
Kansas City Southern de México
Pernod Ricard México
Aerovias de México
The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Represented Kansas City Southern de México in a successful defence of a private tax ruling in Mexico.
- Representing Coeur Mining in its efforts to recover approximately $44M of VAT unduly paid to the Mexican Government.
- Advised Banorte on its $500m, 8.375% notes offering due 2030.
Mexico > TMT Tier 3White & Case S.C.‘s Mexican office boasts an ‘exceptional team in terms of efficiency, speed, depth, knowledge and excellent service’, which is particularly well-known for its litigation capabilities in the telecommunications sector. Said expertise comes primarily from partner Ismael Reyes Retana, a superb litigator with extensive telecoms experience, who garners praise for his dedication, loyalty and absolute interest in each project’. Experienced mid-level associate Yuriria Galicia Arizmendi is also noted.
‘It is an exceptional team in terms of efficiency, speed, depth, knowledge and excellent service.’
‘Ismael Reyes Retana and the team demonstrate extensive legal and business practice knowledge in the sector, as well as dedication, loyalty and absolute interest in each project. They have extensive experience and strategic thinking, and have demonstrated a broad ability to contribute to the company’s objectives.’
‘They have mastered their subjects, and the strategies they propose are comprehensive and objective.’
Cable y Comunicación de Campeche
México Red de Telecomunicaciones
- Represented Altán Redes in an amparo trial brought by Rivada Networks and Spectrum Frontier against the bid award that was issued by Mexico’s Ministry of Communications and Transportation.
- Advised Televisa on high-profile contentious telecoms matters, including various constitutional proceedings.
- Representing Telefónica in an amparo lawsuit filed by Telcel against the prohibition to discriminate between on-net and off-net rates and other important obligations set forth in the Federal Telecommunications Act.
Mexico > Environment Tier 4International full-service firm White & Case S.C. houses a small Mexican environmental practice, which works seamlessly with the firm’s global offices, regularly participating in the environmental and regulatory aspects of significant transactional matters. Counsel Pedro Morales, who also has notable expertise handling environmental impact assessments, heads the practice, which draws additional partner support from other areas of the firm. However, since the conclusion of research, Morales has left for Grepe, Lavin & Zavaleta, SC, effective as of September 2021.
Kansas City Southern Mexico
Climate Action Reserve of California
Pernod Ricard Mexico
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
EIG Global Energy
AINDA Tecnologia e Infraestructura
- Representation of CAR with regard to the development and implementation of a protocol for projects related to reforestation and the preservation of forests.
- Representing Pernod Ricard México in all of the environmental issues relating to its acquisition of and investment in the capital stock of the subsidiaries of Casa Lumbre.
- Advising Kansas City Southern Mexico on environmental matters relating to the development of its activities and railway infrastructure relating to the transportation of oil (and other) products.
White & Case LLP ’s deep bench of talent and extensive global international arbitration network provide Latin American clients with ‘sophisticated strategic thinking’ and a ‘practical, service-oriented touch’. The firm’s scale allows it to handle a broad range of Latin American arbitration disputes across multiple sectors and jurisdictions in the both investment and commercial arbitration segments. With a 30-year presence in the Latin American market, the practice has built up a strong reputation and particular sector expertise in energy, natural resources, financial services, technology and transportation among other industries. Washington-based practice head Jonathan Hamilton stands out for ‘exceptional strategic insights’ and ‘tactical know how’. ‘Outstanding professionals’ Rafael Llano Oddone in Mexico City and Ank Santens in New York are noted for expertise in construction disputes, and energy and infrastructure, respectively. Next generation partner Silvia Marchili, who splits her time between Miami and Houston, works on both commercial and investment arbitrations, while Jorge Mattamouros has carved out an impressive track-record in the oil-and-gas sector in Brazil. Paris-based associate Lucas De Ferrari was promoted to partner in January 2021. However, associate Juan Pablo Hugues moved to Foley Hoag LLP in September 2020.
Jonathan C. Hamilton; Abby Cohen Smutny
‘Sophisticated strategic thinking, without losing a practical, service-oriented touch. Have taken a lead role on a very complex matter and have shown great strategic thinking, as well as skilled coordination with local counsel in Latin America.’
‘Very practical and service-oriented. They give straight, honest advice in a manner that can be use commercially.’
‘Jonathan Hamilton is outstanding in a lead role on arbitrations.’
‘Strong and competent professionals for complex commercial arbitration.’
‘Ank Santens and Rafael Llano are outstanding professionals, providing sound and pointed advice that is useful both for in-house counsel and the investment teams.’
‘White & Case has made significant investments in developing price competitive teams for Latin America without compromising on quality.’
‘Jonathan Hamilton has exceptional strategic insights and tactical know how. He gets inside the head of the arbitrators and understands what they want to understand in order to present to them the information they need to determine the case. He is unwavering in his desire to win and every minute he invests is about how to drive the case towards a successful outcome.’
PT Ventures SGPS
Eldorado Brasil Celulose
Grupo Unidos por el Canal et al
Daniel Kappes and Kappes, Cassiday & Associates (KCA)
Zurich Insurance Company and Zurich South America Invest
The Republic of Peru (multiple disputes)
Red Eagle Mining
- Representing Brazilian paper products company Eldorado Brasil Celulose in one of largest contractual disputes of record in Brazil, concerning the alleged breach of a Sale and Purchase Agreement entered into between Eldorado’s controlling shareholder, J&F Investimentos (as seller), and CA Investment Brazil (as buyer); Eldorado is an intervening party to the SPA (having assumed obligations under the under said agreement); value BR$15bn (approx $4bn).
- Ongoing representation of Grupo Unidos por el Canal (Panama) and its shareholders Salini Impregilo (Italy), and Jan De Nul (Belgium) in a dispute with the Panama Canal Authority concerning the $5.5bn Panama Canal expansion project known as the ‘Third Set of Locks Project’; the governing law of the contract is Panamanian law and the arbitration agreement is governed by the ICC Rules and the US Federal Arbitration Act.
- Successfully represented TECO in its ICSID claim against Guatemala under the DR-CAFTA, the tribunal finding a violation of fair-and-equitable treatment for the manner in which Guatemala had conducted a tariff review (that slashed the investment’s revenues by half), and awarding TECO approximately $221m plus 75 percent of its costs.
White & Case LLP's strong presence in Miami, including an established white-collar practice, provides it with deep cultural and language connections to Latin America. Michael Garcia has an extensive record in Latin America, particularly in Brazil, with impressive experience in FCPA violations and accounting fraud; he previously passed the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam, giving him additional knowledge of accounting and auditing practices. The firm's strong commitment to the region is evidenced by sizeable offices in Sao Paulo and Mexico City, along with a well-developed US-based Latin America team, including additional investigations and white-collar experts in Washington DC and New York. Maria Beguiristain is noted for investigations and white-collar cases involving Ecuadorian and Central America entities. New York partner Virginia Chavez Romano and Mexico City's Enrique Espejel are also key members of the team.
- Advised JBS, the Brazilian protein company, on the implementation of a global compliance programme, relating to a leniency agreement executed by JBS’s parent company following a high profile corruption investigation involving the former president of Brazil.
White & Case S.C. > Firm Profile
White & Case is an international law firm that serves companies, governments and financial institutions. Our long history as a global firm means we are uniquely placed to help our clients resolve their most complex legal challenges wherever they are.
Learn about the breadth of our industry experience
Explore how we deliver results for our clients
Discover where we work with our clients globally
|Henri Capin-Gally||Partner||View Profile|
|Vicente Corta Fernández||Partner||View Profile|
|Francisco De Rosenzweig||Partner||View Profile|
|Enrique Espejel||Partner||View Profile|
|María Teresa Fernández Labardini||Local Partner||View Profile|
|Yuriria Galicia||Associate||View Profile|
|Fernando García Gómez||Local Partner||View Profile|
|Antonio Garza||Counsel||View Profile|
|Román González Melo||Associate||View Profile|
|Manuel Groenewold||Partner||View Profile|
|Jorge Kim||Partner||View Profile|
|Rafael Llano Oddone||Partner||View Profile|
|Juan Carlos Llorens Rojas||Associate||View Profile|
|Carlos E. Mainero||Partner||View Profile|
|Sergio Márquez||Local Partner||View Profile|
|Juan Antonio Martín||Partner||View Profile|
|Andrés Mosqueira||Partner||View Profile|
|Eric Quiles||Counsel||View Profile|
|Ismael Reyes Retana Tello||Partner||View Profile|
|Juan Ruenes||Local Partner||View Profile|
|Romeo Vizzani||Counsel||View Profile|
Trends in German commercial litigationClimate change, data protection and cybersecurity litigation, as well as collective redress, are major trends and will have significant impact on key industries in Germany.
France: Restructuring & Insolvency
Published: June 2021
Authors: Saam Golshani Alexis A. Hojabr Alice Leonard Antoine Rueda Amélie Jungbluth
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Restructuring & Insolvency laws and regulations that may occur in France.
United States: Environment
Published: January 2022
Authors: Seth Kerschner Taylor Pullins Brittany Curcuru
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Environment laws and regulations that may occur in United States.
Published: February 2022
Authors: Juan Antonio Martín Vicente Corta Simon Micha
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Securitisation laws and regulations that may occur in Mexico.
Mexico: Banking & Finance
Published: March 2022
Authors: Carlos Mainero Andrés Mosqueira Wilbert Luna Arellanes Viridiana Alanis
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Banking & Finance laws and regulations that may occur in Mexico.
United States: Merger Control
Published: October 2021
Authors: Anna Kertesz Daniel Rosenthal Heather Greenfield Tamer Nagy
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview to Merger Control laws and regulations that may occur in United States.
- Dispute resolution: litigation
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Energy and natural resources
- Projects and infrastructure