Mark Stubbs > Browne Jacobson LLP > Nottingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Browne Jacobson LLP Offices
CASTLE MEADOW ROAD
- Go to...
Business and Professional Risk
Mark is a senior associate and a rising star in the team. Mark has a developing practice of mainly national contractor and developer clients.
Clients include Mace Limited, NMCN, Clegg Group, Lindum Group, Light Source, F3Group, and the YHA.
Mark advises on both contentious and non-contentious matters and has experience of all the leading industry standard construction contracts. Mark’s hard working attitude and excellent customer service has made him the ‘go to lawyer’ by his clients and also other members of the team when support is needed.
Mark’s experience, which includes a part-time secondment working in-house at Mace Limited, enables him to adopt a practical, commercial and proactive approach to matters.
Solicitor – admitted October 2012
Masters in Commercial Law (LLM)
2:1 with Hons (LLB), The University of Sheffield
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Browne Jacobson LLP is a local market leader in all areas of real estate and construction work. The practice, which provides advice spanning both disputes and procurement work, is often consulted on large-scale projects in the region, across the UK and overseas. Team head Michael Sadler handles a range of significant work; in 2020, this included advising Mace on the construction of a number of European data centres. Senior associate Mark Stubbs assists national developers and contractors with all major industry standard contracts.
- Construction - East Midlands > Real estate
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Real estate > Construction
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Commercial property: Nottingham and Derby
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Nottingham and Derby
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Private finance initiative (PFI)
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport