Verity Kirby > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
NO 1 COLMORE SQUARE
- Go to...
Verity provides families and individuals with practical, tailored advice as they plan for the future to ensure that their families, friends and loved ones are looked after.
Verity advises entrepreneurs, individuals and their families on a wide range of private client matters to provide a solution to complex family situations. She provides tax efficient, bespoke advice focusing on estate and succession planning, the preparation of wills, lasting powers of attorney and all taxation matters.
Verity administers estates and trusts and is praised by her clients for her empathetic approach and her ability to communicate with clients at difficult time.
Verity is a fully qualified member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Human resources > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant