Lesley Davis > Shakespeare Martineau LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Shakespeare Martineau LLP Offices
NO 1 COLMORE SQUARE
- Go to...
Lesley works closely with her clients to assist and guide in all aspects of complex estate planning and asset protection including trust and estate administration after death, Wills and Powers of Attorney.
Lesley helps families navigate their way through complex succession and tax landscapes involving trusts and estate administrations after death. Working closely with succeeding generations to secure the best outcome for all, Lesley can help find the most tax efficient outcome while ensuring family cohesion is maintained.
Lesley is a member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP).
West Midlands > Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
Shakespeare Martineau LLP advises grant-making charities and Government-funded charities on a wide range of matters, such as charity registration, administration and governance issues. The department also has particular expertise in advising animal charities especially on legacy disputes. In addition, it has developed a specialism in acting for faith-based charities and education sector clients. Team head Lesley Davis has a diverse client base, which includes multinational companies (often seeking advice on establishing foundations) and families wanting to support those in need.
West Midlands > Public sector > Local government
Shakespeare Martineau LLP‘s presence in local government is most notably handling transactional, governance and regulatory work. Lesley Davis, Anne Tromans and Solihull-based Clare Laird are the key members of the practice. Director Rachel Gwynne in Stratford upon Avon focuses on social housing work.
West Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probateWithin: Leading individuals -
- Leading individuals - West Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Charities and not-for-profit - West Midlands > Private client
- Local government - West Midlands > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Human resources > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant