Craig Samson > Blackadders LLP > Dundee, Scotland > Lawyer Profile
Blackadders LLP Offices
129 High Street
- Go to...
Private client, family law.
Partner, head of family law.
Trained Blackadders; qualified 1995; partner 2001. Family Mediator and Collaborative Family Lawyer.
Chairperson of Consensus, the national body of Collaborative Practitioners in Scotland. Presented to international audience at Consensus Conference in Edinburgh in 2012 and at Milan in 2014. External examiner for family law module for Legal Diploma at Dundee University, lectures students at both Abertay and Dundee on ADR and family law, appointed Safeguarder by local authority and also appointed to do reports at court in contested family cases and adoptions.
High School of Dundee; University of Edinburgh (1992 LLB Hons; 1993 Dip LP).
Blackadders LLP is ‘an excellent firm in Aberdeen and Dundee’, according to clients and is led by Craig Samson, who is singled out for his ‘robust and pragmatic approach’. The team is active across a range of family law issues, with strength in complex cross-border child-related matters and financial provision issues. Gareth Masson is regularly instructed on matters of adoption, permanency orders, and cohabitation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in Scotland
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in Scotland
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and executries
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Commercial property: Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow