Mr Sam Welham > Thompson Smith and Puxon > Colchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Thompson Smith and Puxon Offices
STABLE 6, STABLE ROAD
- Go to...
Mr Sam Welham
Employment, Personal Injury Law and Clinical Negligence
Sam, who was admitted as a solicitor in 2005, joined TSP in 2006. Sam advises TSP’s clients on Employment, Personal Injury law and Clinical Negligence.
Sam has a particular interest in personal injury claims relating to stress at work. This type of matter uses his knowledge of both Personal Injury and Employment law and means that he is well placed to provide sound and pragmatic advice on the best course of action to pursue.
Sam studied for his law degree at Keele University and from there went straight on to study for his Legal Practice Certificate (LPC) at The College of Law in Chester. He completed his training at Hilliers HRW and upon qualification worked in criminal law at Stanley Tee. He was in Court most days for either preliminary hearings or trials and represented clients accused of a range of offences including assault, grievous bodily harm, and drug and road traffic violations.
In 2006, Sam decided to change the direction of his career and joined TSP. Since that time he has specialised in Employment and Personal Injury law and Clinical Negligence, utilising the skills crafted as a criminal practitioner for the benefit of his clients.
The College of Law – Chester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Private client > Family: Essex