Katherine Jameson > Tees Law > Bishop's Stortford, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
95 London Road
- Go to...
Katherine is an associate in the Employment Law team providing advice to both employers and employees including restrictive covenants, redundancies, disciplinaries and grievances and ill health capability, negotiating exit packages/settlement agreements, tribunal claims, advising on GDPR and reviewing and preparing contracts, handbooks and policies. Clients include schools, professionals (dentists, accountants, solicitors), SMEs, construction and scaffolding businesses, farmers and agricultural businesses and senior executives.
Trainee Solicitor, Mark Gilbert Morse Solicitors, 2002 – 2004; Solicitor, Duffield Harrison Solicitors, 2004 – 2008; Solicitor, Tees, 2008 to 2014; Associate, Tees, 2014-present
Employment Lawyers Association
University of Northumbria, Law LLP Exempt Hons (2:1), 1996 – 2000
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Tees Law has particular expertise in TUPE, shareholder disputes, post termination restrictions and employment contracts. Recent work highlights include supporting clients in defending tribunal proceedings arising from furlough issues. The firm advises senior executives, business leaders and owner investors across the agriculture, education, transport and logistics sectors. Practice head Robert Whitaker is recognised for his experience in data protection, TUPE, agriculture and managing restructures. Katherine Jameson regularly advises senior executives and managers on exits and restrictive convenants.
Headed up by Robert Whitaker in Bishop’s Stortford, the employment practice at Tees Law offers ‘clear, pragmatic advice‘ to both domestic and international clients, and Whitaker is well-regarded for his expertise in employment law, data protection issues, TUPE work, agriculture matters, and restructurings. Representing senior business leaders in personal employment matters is another area of strength for the team. Associate Katherine Jameson has expertise in the full range of employment issues and is known for her tribunal work.
- Rising stars - South East > Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Employment
- Employment: Essex - South East > Employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector