The majority of Kay’s spare time is taken up raising her two children, however, she enjoys baking and gardening. She grows an array of fruits and vegetables at home. She also loves travelling and spending time in her family’s holiday home in Devon.
Kay Piper > Tees Law > Bishop's Stortford, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
95 London Road
- Go to...
Kay has a broad knowledge of all types of property transactions; including development acquisitions and sales, option and overage agreements, re-financing, leases, general property, land or farm sales and purchases, leasehold enfranchisement, lease extensions, rights of first refusal and multi-use buildings. Kay acts for a wide range of clients, such as large commercial companies, property developers, farm and land owners, landlords, tenants and experienced property investors.
Solicitor, Streeter Marshall Solicitors, 2003-2005; Partner, Lyndales, 2005-2018; Senior Associate, Tees Law, 2018-2020; Partner, Tees Law, 2020-present
Committee member of Bishop’s Stortford Chamber of Commerce
BA Hons, Law (2:1), Brunel University, 1996-1999
The commercial property team at Tees Law undertakes a range of real estate work including site acquisitions, enfranchisement, residential management, property finance and acquisitions. The team has several sub-specialisms with particular expertise in renewable energy with infrastructure projects and mineral exploitation. Practice head Kay Piper deals with complex matters relating to option agreements, land sales and purchases. David Miller focuses on rural and agricultural matters.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector