David has worked in the field of Commercial Litigation for over 18 years. His special areas of expertise are Insolvency law and Partnership and Company Disputes. On the Insolvency side, he acts for both Insolvency Practitioners and Individuals or Directors who are faced with proceedings against them. He has considerable experience in respect of Directors Disqualification Proceedings.
David Perry > Tees Law > Chelmsford, England > Lawyer Profile
Tees Law Offices
Victoria Road South
- Go to...
Trainee, Wortley Redmayne and Kershaw, 1994; Solictor, Wortley Redmayne and Kershaw; Partner, Wortley Redmayne and Kershaw, 2003-2005; Equity Partner, 2005; Partner, Tees (following the merger in 2019) 2019-Present
The Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3).
Outside of work David enjoys playing badminton, country walks and spending time with his son.
Tees Law services both insolvency practitioners and individuals with a specialisation in acting for directors and individuals affected by insolvency issues. David Perry leads the practice where much of his work comes through referrals from accountants, insolvency practitioners and other solicitors.
The growing commercial litigation practice at Tees Law has developed specialisms in insolvency litigation, partnership disputes and company litigation. David Perry, who is praised as an ‘excellent negotiator‘, leads the team which is split between Chelmsford and Brentwood. Associate Ana James-Pittau has built a solid foundation of both commercial and construction clients with particular knowledge of the construction industry; James-Pittau attracts praise for ‘working on complicated cases which would normally be dealt with by more senior individuals.’
- Commercial litigation: Essex - South East > Dispute resolution
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - South East > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Essex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Essex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Essex
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Essex
- Private client > Family: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Family: Essex
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Essex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Public sector