Alison Hurton > Sills & Betteridge LLP > Lincoln, England > Lawyer Profile
Sills & Betteridge LLP Offices
18 – 28 Clasketgate
- Go to...
Alison is the Head of the Personal Injury Department and specialises in all aspects of personal injury law to include road traffic accidents, accidents at work and accidents in public places. Alison also has experience of applications to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority and clinical negligence claims. Alison was previously the Deputy Coroner for Skegness and Spilsby.
Trained Thimbleby Fisher; partner 2002; partner Sills & Betteridge 2007.
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Boston High School; University of Hull (LL.B (Hons); College of Law, York (LPC)
Reading, travel and family. Trustee of Age UK Lincoln and Kesteven. Trustee of Cantiacorum Foundation. Governor of Worksop College.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment