Laura Ludlow > Mills & Reeve LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
100 HILLS ROAD
- Go to...
Principal Associate. Laura is a real estate development lawyer with a focus on ESG issues, advising education institutions, public bodies, institutional investors and developers on real estate and development projects. She specialises in work for the education sector, advising universities and colleges in the management and development of their estates. Laura also has experience of a diverse range of commercial property and construction matters, acting for investment funds, developers and local authorities.
Trained K&L Gates LLP; qualified 2007; Senior Associate at K&L Gates LLP until 2015; Principal Associate at Mills & Reeve LLP since 2015.
Law Society; LEED-AP (as certified by the Green Building Certification Institute).
University of Nottingham (BA Hons Law with French); College of Law, Guildford (LPC)
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Mills & Reeve LLP has ‘a solid dependable property practice offering an attractive supporting breadth of services‘. The firm has an 18-partner real estate practice across its office network, in which the Cambridge office plays a key role in national and cross-border transactions. The practice also handles high-profile regional matters, including the £96m purchase of Cambridge Retail Park for RPMI Railpen. Charles Staveley, who is head of the real estate investment group, is the lead partner in Cambridge. Michelle Cookson handles complex investment and development projects, Christine De Ferrars Green on strategic development projects, and Nick Finlayson-Brown on property investment and development projects. Newly promoted partner Joanna Davies and a strong team of associates, among them Laura Ludlow, Christopher Pike and Tom Nash, are key practitioners.
- Commercial property: Cambridge - East Anglia > Real estate
- Rising stars - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector