Mark Appleton > Boyes Turner > Reading, England > Lawyer Profile
Boyes Turner Offices
- Go to...
Mark is a partner in the commercial property team and has over in this area. He specialises in the purchase, development, letting and disposal of properties for owners, occupiers and investors. He also deals with the management of investment properties and property estates.
Mark deals with numerous development projects of sites ranging from residential houses to student flats and commercial premises under land promotion agreements, options, conditional agreements and joint venture agreements.
His clients range from care homes, schools, doctors, developers, on-shore and off-shore investors, management companies, solar farms, golf courses, waste disposal companies, SASSs, SIPPs and pension trustees.
Mark trained in Lincolns Inn and worked in Greys Inn and the City before joining Boyes Turner.
He has 35 years of experience in dealing with commercial property matters. He also holds a Special Diploma in Landlord & Tenant Law.
Mark enjoys travelling and is particularly fond of seeing friends in Corfu but also enjoys fly fishing on the Amazon and driving classic cars.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Boyes Turner is home to a broad real estate practice where the team advises corporate clients on their property portfolios and funding arrangements, and provides a full-service offering, including a dedicated plot-sales team, to commercial and residential developers. Further, the firm advises on niche areas such as offshore trusts, charities, and acts for lenders in general secured funding arrangements. Nick Carter handles commercial property transactions in highly regulated sectors such as telecoms and life sciences, leading the team together with William Nassau-Lake who heads up the firm’s development division. Renowned practitioner Mark Appleton is a specialist in acting for owners, occupiers, and investors in relation to industrial premises and their development. Senior associate Sarah Webb‘s expertise includes residential development matters.
- Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Real estate
- Hall of Fame - South East > Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Public sector
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40