David Kendall > Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP > Guildford, England > Lawyer Profile
Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP Offices
31 CHERTSEY STREET
- Go to...
Corporate, restructuring and insolvency.
Corporate partner specialising in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity corporate restructurings and insolvency related transactions.
Trained Stevens & Bolton LLP; qualified 2001; associate 2001-06; senior associate 2006-11; partner Penningtons 2011. Publications include ‘PLC – Share Buybacks: the importance of getting it right’ (30/09/08).
British Sign Language.
Christleton High School, Chester (1984); Bath University (2005 biochemistry BSc 2(1)).
Offering clients ‘workable and cost-effective solutions’, Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP‘s Guildford-based team advises on a number of large corporate transactions, as well as reorganisations and joint ventures. They are particularly active in transactions involving international acquisitions of UK companies, especially in the technology sector. The team is led by Simon Bickerdike and also includes David Kendall. The Guildford arm frequently acts alongside Penningtons’ offices in Oxford and Reading.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Pensions
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Real estate > Social housing
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate