Suki Samra > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Suki Samra is a Partner in the Real Estate team.
Suki acts for a broad range of commercial clients including companies, financial institutions, high net worth individuals and household names, advising on their property requirements. He has a strong focus on landlord and tenant work and enfranchisement, acting for landlords and property investors with a wide portfolio of commercial property.
Suki and his team also provide volume property services to financial institutions on their secured lending work to telecom companies on their infrastructure projects and house builders on plot sales.
Trained Lester Aldridge LLP; qualified 2001; associate 2005; partner 2007.
Founder and chairman of the Bournemouth Property Association.
Princethorpe College (1993); King’s College London, University of London (1997 LLB); Nottingham Law School (1998 LPC).
Rugby, cycling, football, family.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Lester Aldridge LLP specialises in commercial property matters related to affordable housing, telecoms and care homes. The firm also provides experience in property investment, management and development, including real estate finance and recoveries. The practice is co-led by Suki Samra, who is know for his expertise in the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987, as well as the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993; development specialist Roger Woolley; and Mark Benham, who focuses on house building matters and the retirement living sector. Also notable are residential development expert Lucy Stevens and associate Rebecca Humm, who advises local and regional developers on range of matters, including planning.
- Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall - South West > Real estate
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant