Mark Benham > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mark Benham is a Partner in the Real Estate team.
Mark is an experienced property lawyer and has regional and national clients including national housebuilders, PLCs and care home providers. Mark advises developers and landowners generally on land development, strategic issues, and structuring transactions. Mark also advises on commercial landlord & tenant matters.
Trained Lester Aldridge; qualified 2002; partner 2007.
Law Society; co-founder of the Bournemouth Property Association.
Highcliffe Comprehensive (1993); Brockenhurst College (1995); University of Southampton, (1999 LLB Hons); College of Law, Guildford, (2000 LPC).
Football, music and family.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Lester Aldridge LLP specialises in commercial property matters related to affordable housing, telecoms and care homes. The firm also provides experience in property investment, management and development, including real estate finance and recoveries. The practice is co-led by Suki Samra, who is know for his expertise in the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987, as well as the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993; development specialist Roger Woolley; and Mark Benham, who focuses on house building matters and the retirement living sector. Also notable are residential development expert Lucy Stevens and associate Rebecca Humm, who advises local and regional developers on range of matters, including planning.
- Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall - South West > Real estate
- Leading individuals - South West > Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Employment: Dorset, Devon and Cornwall
- Employment > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence and personal injury: claimant