Mark Benham > Lester Aldridge LLP > Bournemouth, England > Lawyer Profile
Lester Aldridge LLP Offices
- Go to...
Mark is an experienced property lawyer and has regional and national clients including national housebuilders, PLCs and care home providers. Mark advises developers and landowners generally on land development, strategic issues, and structuring transactions. Mark also advises on commercial landlord & tenant matters.
Trained Lester Aldridge; qualified 2002; partner 2007.
Law Society; co-founder of the Bournemouth Property Association.
Highcliffe Comprehensive (1993); Brockenhurst College (1995); University of Southampton, (1999 LLB Hons); College of Law, Guildford, (2000 LPC).
Football, music and family.
South West > Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset and South Wiltshire
Lester Aldridge LLP‘s commercial property work is centred on sectors such as healthcare, leisure, telecoms, housebuilding, and ports and marinas. The practice demonstrates strong capabilities in the acquisition and sale of freehold and leasehold properties, sub-leases, portfolio management and investment transactions, among other matters. ‘Brilliant lawyer’ Suki Samra, who leads the Bournemouth-based team, assists landlords and property investors with landlord and tenant work and enfranchisement. Mark Benham is also highly recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Human resources > Employment: Dorset and South Wiltshire
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate