Damian Bailey > Kuit Steinart Levy LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Kuit Steinart Levy LLP Offices
3 ST MARY'S PARSONAGE
- Go to...
Damian is a partner who is widely recognised by his colleagues and opponents as a highly experienced and knowledgeable authority in litigious matters. In particular, Damian specialises in high value and/or complex shareholder disputes, professional negligence, financial services, construction, intellectual property and commercial agency cases. Damian has recent experience in arbitration, expert determination, construction adjudication and mediation. Key clients include Chase de Vere, Brewdog plc and Assetz Developments Ltd.
Damian regularly receives instructions from London and foreign based companies.
To learn more about Kuits please click here.
Articled Allen & Overy; qualified 1985; London office 1983-89; Dubai office 1989-91; London office 1991-94; joined Kuit Steinart Levy 1994; partner 1996 to date.
West Park Grammar School; Trinity Hall, Cambridge (1982 LLB; 1983 MA).
Music, theatre, rugby league.
Commercial property expert Nick Nyunt heads up Kuit Steinart Levy LLP‘s construction team, with a focus on providing specialist advisory services regarding complex development, infrastructure and energy projects and construction disputes. Damian Bailey handles contentious matters, and Steven Finney contributes significant public sector construction and procurement expertise.
The ‘exceptional litigators‘ at Kuit Steinart Levy LLP primarily act on complex contractual and shareholder disputes, professional negligence cases, and product liability claims; over the course of the pandemic, the team has also witnessed a sharp increase in business interruption insurance work. Bruce Jones, Peter Kaye and Damian Bailey are the key names at leadership level, while Phillip Warburton is a recommended senior associate.
- Commercial litigation: Manchester - North West > Dispute resolution
- Construction - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Employment: employee/union firms
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction