Thomas Barnard > Irwin Mitchell > Crawley, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Tom acts for a range of clients in high value, complex and cross-border commercial disputes. He has particular expertise dealing with contractual disputes, company and shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims, insurance disputes and insolvency and restructuring issues. Tom also acts regularly for both insurers and insureds in relation to coverage disputes, complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service and in judicial review proceedings.
Tom has a particular focus on the sport and entertainment sector and is recognised as a leading sport lawyer. Tom frequently acts for football clubs (including domestic and international teams), athletes, sponsors and international and national sport governing bodies on a range of contractual and regulatory matters.
Tom also acts for musicians, managers and record and publishing companies in relation to a variety of issues.
South East > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment(Rising stars)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire