Hannah Saxe > Irwin Mitchell > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Irwin Mitchell Offices
One St Peter’s Square
- Go to...
Hannah provides advice on all legal issues arising from relationship breakdown, including divorce, financial settlements and the arrangements for children.
One of Hannah’s specialisms is resolving disputes about the arrangements for children, including cases involving:
- Relocation of children in the UK and overseas
- Allegations of abuse
- Parental alienation
- Fabricated or induced illness in children
- Children with additional needs such as autism
- Applications by grandparents
- Parents with drug and alcohol dependency.
Hannah provides advice about surrogacy arrangements (in England and overseas), donor conception and co-parenting agreements, and adoption. She has specialist expertise when it comes to advising LGBT parents and parents-to-be.
Hannah is also experienced in advising co-habiting couples, both in terms of resolving issues relating to property and securing financial provision for children.
Hannah acts for clients with assets of all levels but has particular expertise in dealing with cases where the family finances are complicated and high value and those with international elements.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Irwin Mitchell is sought after by high-net-worth clients for its experience of handling family matters with international dimensions, such as complex, cross-border asset structures. The practice also routinely handles divorces involving complicating aspects such as substance addiction, allegations of abuse, and litigation in different jurisdictions. Ros Bever has a ‘tenacious approach to justice‘ and has previously handled litigation up to the Supreme Court level, while Nathaniel Groarke is accredited by Resolution as a specialist in international work. Senior associate Hannah Saxe is ‘astute and level-headed’ with a focus on matters involving children.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: fraud
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant