Ayesha Salim > Howard Kennedy LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Howard Kennedy LLP Offices
NO.1 LONDON BRIDGE
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Commercial Dispute Resolution
Ayesha Salim specialises in commercial litigation and arbitration, acting for and advising clients ranging from private individuals to multinational companies.
She is a solicitor acting for clients involved in contractual, company, shareholder, partnership, and joint venture disputes.
Ayesha also assists clients with professional negligence and agents’ commission claims, as well as, contentious trust and estate, and commercial agency disputes.
Ayesha has extensive experience of alternative dispute resolution including mediation.
London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market(Rising stars)
With ‘all the skill of a Magic Circle firm‘, Howard Kennedy LLP‘s commercial litigation practice covers contractual disputes, misrepresentation, warranty claims, shareholder and partnership disputes, M&A conflicts, joint venture-related contentious issues, and corporate governance issues. Commercial dispute resolution head Dominic Offord specialises in contractual disputes, cross-border fraud matters and contentious insolvency; Joel Leigh is an expert in complex professional negligence and civil fraud claims; and Duncan Bagshaw has niche expertise in Africa-related energy disputes. India group chair Arish Bharucha joined as partner from Cooke, Young & Keidan LLP during 2021, while Ayesha Salim and James Wingfield are experienced legal directors.
- Rising stars - London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Commercial litigation: mid-market - London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Art and cultural property
- Public sector > Civil liberties and human rights
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment (including media finance)
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Private prosecutions
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Commercial contracts
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Planning
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Employment > Employers
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Immigration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport