Prof Antonios Metaxas > Metaxas & Associates Law Firm > Athens, Greece > Lawyer Profile
Metaxas & Associates Law Firm Offices
ASKLIPIOU 154 STREET
- Go to...
Prof Antonios Metaxas
European Law, Competition Law, EU State Aid Law, Telecoms, Energy
Prof. Metaxas is the chairman of the board of the Hellenic Energy Regulation Institute (HERI-
www.energy-regulation.eu) and the Hellenic State Aid Institute (HSAI- www.stateaid.gr).
Prof. Metaxas teaches EU Law in the University of Athens as well as the University of Berlin
and acts as Visiting Professor in various distinguished universities in Greece and abroad. He
is regarded as a particularly prominent professional and academic in his field, in Europe, by
independent international legal directories, such as Chambers & Partners and Legal 500,
acting as a senior legal adviser to a number of governments, regulatory authorities as well as
major private and institutional clients.
He is the author of numerous scientific publications in the fields of EU, EU State Aid and
Greek, English, German, French
- Chairman, Hellenic State Aid Institute (HSAI)
- Chairman, Hellenic Energy Regulation Institute (HERI)
- Visiting Professor, TU Berlin
- Visiting Professor, International Hellenic University
- Member of the German-Hellenic Union of Lawyers (Deutsch-Griechische Juristenvereinigung)
- Μember of the Greek Union of European Law
- Μember of the Greek Union of Comparative Public Law (Societas Greaca Iuris Publici Comparativi)
- Member of the Association of Greek Constitutionalists
- Doctorate in Law (Ph.D.), Faculty of Law, Free University of Berlin, Excellent (“summa cum laude”).
- LL.B. (Hons), University of Athens – Faculty of Law (Excellent).