Callum Galbraith > Hamlins LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hamlins LLP Offices
- Go to...
Media and Entertainment/Reputation Management.
Callum is a Partner in the Media and Entertainment team.
Callum has in depth experience of the media and entertainment industries and is therefore adept at responding to and dealing with the wide range of disputes within this sector. Callum has worked in media since the start of his career and has acted for high profile figures from, in particular, the music industry. A major part of his practice has focused on protecting the reputations and private lives of those in the public eye and media glare from intrusion and harassment.
The media dispute department at Hamlins LLP works for a range of high-profile clients across print and digital media, where it is instructed in precedent-setting defamation and privacy cases. In addition, the team advises public and private figures on pre-publication issues, as well as libel and privacy law. Practice head Christopher Hutchings has over 30 years of experience in media litigation, particularly in regard to libel and privacy cases. Callum Galbraith is an expert in supporting high-profile individuals with defamation and privacy issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media: Music
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Industry focus > Hospitality and leisure
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Smaller Deals, £10m-£100m
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Real estate > Construction: contentious
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property finance