Mr Mario Di Stefano > DSM Avocats A La Cour > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
DSM Avocats A La Cour Offices
55-57 RUE DE MERL
BP 2648, 1026 LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mr Mario Di Stefano
Managing Partner – Avocat à la Cour and Rechtsanwalt
Recognised expert in Corporate and Commercial, M&A, Real Estate, Tax, and Labor Law.
Member of the bars of Luxembourg and Frankfurt am Main (Germany).
English, French, German, Italian and Luxembourgish.
– President – Real estate committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg
– Member – British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg
– Member – LuxReal
– Member – Luxembourg Arbitration Association
– Member – Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateur
– Editorial board – Real estate magazine by Legitech
– ALFA International
– SCG – State Capital Law Firm Group
– AEL – Association of European Lawyers
– WIRAS Verbund
1987, Law school, University of Trier, Germany ; second state examination 1990.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
With a ‘perfect combination of experience and agility‘, DSM Avocats A La Cour‘s two-partner team provides ‘accurate and timely advice‘ to a wide range of stakeholders engaged in local real estate matters. Mario Di Stefano ‘always delivers exhaustive and well-documented legal work‘ and has developed a particularly strong reputation among developers, by virtue of his ability to provide a “cradle-to-grave” service, including wide-ranging zoning, planning and environmental due diligence at the front-end of the transaction, through to the ultimate divestment process. Renaud Le Squeren co-heads the team alongside Di Stefano.
Co-headed by Mario Di Stefano and Alban Colson, DSM Avocats A La Cour‘s dispute resolution team has familiarity with a range of litigation techniques, including ADR, which it effectively implements for private sector clients on real estate and tax disputes, in particular.
Benefiting from a ‘perfect combination of experience and agility‘, DSM Avocats A La Cour provides ‘responsive and business-minded advice‘ to national and international clients across a range of corporate and commercial mandates, including advice on M&A and international joint ventures. Mario Di Stefano possesses ‘exceptional communication skills‘ and, along with the ‘responsive and proactive‘ Renaud Le Squeren, is a key member of the team that is particularly active in the real estate sector.
- Leading individuals - Luxembourg > Real estate and construction
- Real estate and construction - Luxembourg
- Dispute resolution - Luxembourg
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Luxembourg