Mr Daan ter Braak > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Daan ter Braak
Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Institutions, FinTech
In the notarial practice, Daan’s specialty is corporate law and more in particular designing and setting up (international) corporate structures.
Daan frequently advises boards of directors and supervisory directors operating in the financial market on the implementation of corporate governance. Daan has extensive experience in providing guidance in (management) buyouts, joint ventures, as well as setting up and financing acquisition structures.
Daan has impressive knowledge of cross-border mergers and conversions.
Daan is a Crown-appointed notary, Daan received his Crown appointment as a notary in 2007 and was named partner at Van Doorne in 2005. He has been working as a (candidate) civil-law notary since 1997.
English, German, French and Dutch.
Daan is a member of the Royal Society for Civil Law Notaries (KNB).
Dutch Law with specialisation in Notarial Law, Leiden University, the Netherlands.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity