Real estate and construction in Czech Republic
The highly-rated real estate team at Clifford Chance is described as 'superb' and 'the best on the market'. The practice, which is co-led by Miloš Felgr and Emil Holub, handles the full spectrum of real estate matters with a focus on financing and refinancing. The team has an international reach, working alongside the firm's London office and Slovak desk. 'Superb' senior associate Aneta Disman is the name to note for corporate transactions and investments into the construction sector. Milan Rákosník specialises in real estate-related M&A.
Emil Holub; Miloš Felgr
‘Emil Holub is an excellent professional focused on searching for solutions and has a win-win approach.’
‘Aneta Disman is a superb professional with huge capabilities to resolve various types of legal problems and challenges.‘
‘Milan Rakosnik’s technical knowledge is second to none and he is a lawyer you would want on your side.’
‘The lawyers at Clifford Chance are clear, accessible and available, displaying both technical and soft skills. They really strive to understand us as clients and our commercial needs, considering all the relevant perspectives to the case.’
‘The firm consistently provides a high level of service across the board. Its lawyers are personable, knowledgeable, commercially minded and hardworking.’
CBRE Global Investors
Atrium European Real Estate
Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH
J&T Real Estate
- Advised on the acquisition of the InterContinental Prague hotel and the related financing.
- Advising Atrium on the sale of the Saratov shopping centre in Bratislava to investment boutique Fidurock Capital via a share deal.
- Advising Europa Capital on the sale of its 100% interest in Hadovka Office Park in Prague.
CMS's ability to handle significant cross-border matters is 'a huge plus'. The real estate team is skilled in handling large transactions for global clients, particularly practice co-head Lukáš Hejduk. The team has English law capabilities and the ability to advise German clients, strengthened by the firm's international reach. Libor Prokeš heads the German desk and has particular strength in joint ventures. Senior associate Lucie Smrkovská leads the leasing practice and focuses on transactions involving real estate assets. The team regularly advises on acquisition and financing matters.
Lukáš Hejduk; Libor Prokeš
‘Ivana Lobotková is a very promising associate able to handle very complicated legal relationships and manage a large international team of lawyers.‘
‘The international reach makes CMS a very good partner for large-scale multi-jurisdictional projects.‘
‘Lukas Hejduk manages his team very efficiently. I am most happy with his work, and he is an honest and grounded individual who has yet to disappoint me in any way.’
Deka Immobilien GmbH
Allianz Real Estate
- Advised Deka Immobilien on its €460m acquisition of a Czech logistics portfolio from the CTP Group.
- Advising on the €110m acquisition of the Trimaran and Element buildings in Prague from Austrian developer S+B Gruppe. (AM CHECK – do they say who the client was?)
- Advised VGP and Allianz Real Estate on the acquisition of 19 logistics assets in Germany, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
Dentons' pre-eminent real estate practice is singled out for its 'unique combination of high-level business acumen with razor-sharp deal execution'. The team acts on a range of real estate matters with a focus on acquisitions, financing and litigation. Global real estate team head Evan Lazar is skilled in cross-border transactions in the CEE region, as is managing partner Michal Hink, who has a strong track record of advising industrial sector clients. The team's client base also includes leading international investors and financial institutions, which it advises on development and construction matters; Markéta Tvrdá is the key name to note in this area. Jiří StržÍnek is recommended for real estate finance.
Evan Lazar; Jiří Stržínek; Michal Hink
‘Dentons’ real estate team is exceptional in many respects. They are always there for you, highly committed, very dedicated to every task and ready to make a deal happen and put their egos aside.‘
‘Michal Hink is an outstanding lawyer, a true professional with incredible knowledge and experience and with an empathetic personality on top of everything. It is always a pleasure to have him on my side as I know that he will not let down our firm.‘
‘Jiri Strzinek is a seasoned real estate lawyer with a pragmatic approach, ensuring the best interests of the client.‘
‘Marketa Tvrda has a good combination of business acumen and actual deal execution. Clients feel very safe having Marketa on the deal.‘
Hana Financial Investment Co. Ltd.,
Hana Alternative Asset Management Co. Ltd.
White Star Real Estate
Wood & Company
GLL Real Estate Partners
Crestyl real estate
- Advised Penta Real Estate on the €250m sale of the Waltrovka office complex in Prague to Munich-based real estate fund manager GLL Real Estate Partners.
- Advised a consortium led by Hana Financial Investment, Hana Alternative Asset Management and White Star Real Estate on the acquisition of the Rustonka office complex in Prague’s Karlín district.
- Advised South Korean investment company Hana Financial Investment on the acquisition of the Main Point Pankrac office building from Aceur Investment.
Kinstellar stands out in the market for handling high-value real estate mandates and for the 'exceptional leadership' of Klára Štepánková. The team has a full-service practice with a focus on cross-border transactions, particularly advising South Korean investors, and project financing. Kamil Blažek, who leads the infrastructure and projects team, is recommended for his expertise in real estate transactions and specialism in energy matters. The team also includes senior associate Rudolf Schichor, who handles all aspects of real estate law, with an emphasis on asset acquisitions, and Jan Juroška, who advises on corporate transactions in the real estate sector.
BMO Real Estate
CBRE Global Investors
Landesbank Hessen – Thüringen (Helaba)
Zhejiang Huajie Investment Development Co., Ltd
Amundi Asset Management
M7 Real Estate Ltd.
- Advised on the acquisition of a high-street property known as the Diamant building on Wenceslas Square in Prague for over €80m.
- Advised Mornington Capital on the sale of Hotel Don Giovanni in Prague to Wenaasgruppen, a Norwegian family-owned fund.
- Advised Helaba on the real estate financing of Florenc Office Center (commonly known as the KPMG HQ building in Prague), valued at more than €48m.
White & Case (Europe) LLP is singled out for its skill in real estate financing transactions. The team acts for many leading companies on high-value matters in the Czech Republic and the CEE region, particularly acquisitions, financial restructuring and construction projects. Key M&A lawyer Petr Pánek leads the team. Václav Kubr and of counsel Ladislav Chundela make up the core real estate team, holding decades of experience under their belt.
‘Vaclav Kubr is a very hands-on, commercial and committed partner focused on getting the deal done.’
Generali Real Estate
P3 Logistic Parks
LaSalle Investment Management
M7 Real Estate
Česká spořitelna (Erste Group)
ČSOB (KBC Group)
Komerční banka (Société Générale)
- Advised CTP, a leading commercial real estate developer and manager of business parks in Central and Eastern Europe, on the €450m sale of a Czech logistics portfolio to German institutional investor Deka Immobilien.
- Advised Shinhan Investment Corp, a leading South Korea-based investment manager, on the acquisition of Florenc Office Center in Prague.
- Advised Italy-based insurer Generali Group and its subsidiaries on a range of real estate acquisitions in the CEE region.
Wilsons remains a market leader in the real estate sector and is noted its ability to handle large-scale acquisitions matters. Practice head Bryan Wilson has expertise in cross-border transactions. Martin Bendík and Alan Španvirt are also key contacts.
Baker & McKenzie s.r.o., advokátní kancelář handles a stream of real estate transactions and cross-border investments, with an emphasis on advising investors on real estate acquisitions. Strengthened by the firm's CEE reach, the 'extremely professional and efficient' team also advises multinational clients on lease agreements. Senior associate Marek Disman and partner Martin Hrodek now jointly lead the team following the departure of former practice head David Šimonek for an in-house position.
Marek Disman; Martin Hrodek
‘Marek Disman’s technical knowledge is second to none and he is a solicitor you would want on your side. He is exceptional at advising on escrow agreements.‘
VF Europe BVBA
EPH (Energetický a průmyslový holding) Group
- Advising Citic on the acquisition of three hotels in Prague.
- Advising Citic on the acquisition of the Florentinum Business Centre complex.
- Advising a multinational investment bank and financial services company on the negotiation of leasing documentation for new office space in a premium building in Prague.
bpv Braun Partners s.r.o.'s real estate team advises local and global clients on development projects, real estate investments and financing. 'Top-notch lawyer' Jiří Bárta, who is the key name to note for complex transactions such as acquisitions and sales, jointly leads the team with Miroslav Dudek, who advises German clients. The practice also handles cross-border deals with the support of its Bratislava office.
Jiří Bárta; Miroslav Dudek
‘Jiří Bárta stands out for his business acumen and legal proficiency. Exceptionally smart, bold and professional in negotiations. Top-notch lawyer.’
‘They provide excellent services, are always well prepared and client focused, with a broad picture of all the client’s legal needs. To me, they are true advisers.‘
‘The team is very well known for its proactive approach and provides very good and appropriate services while demonstrating deep knowledge of the local real estate market.’
BVI Fund FROWILPEX
Corpus Sireo/ RE Invest
Aventicum Capital Management
- Advising Immofinanz on the acquisition of the Palmovka Open Park office complex in Prague from Metrostav Development.
- Advising MVGM on due diligence, reviewing the transaction documentation, assessing the competition aspects of the transactions both for the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. (AM CHECK – is this about a specific matter? Do they provide any more information?)
- Advising investment fund Conseq Realitní on the acquisition of the A7 Office Centre, an administrative and commercial complex in the Holešovice district of Prague, from Revetas Capital.
PETERKA & PARTNERS
PETERKA & PARTNERS's practice spans all aspects of real estate projects, financing and acquisitions. Thanks to the firm's pan-regional offering, the team has experience in advising both local and international clients, regularly acting for developers on construction and leasing matters. Ondrej Dusek and Pavla Kopecková Prikrylová lead the 'professional team of excellent individuals' and have experience advising on projects.
Ondrej Dusek; Palva Kopeckova Prikrylova
ECE European City Estates
Secure Legal Title Epiroc s.r.o.
- Advising Skanska Property on the drafting and negotiation of various contracts relating to the development of four major office projects in Prague.
- Advising Skanska Reality, the Czech subsidiary of a leading European residential developer, on permitting issues and negotiations with municipalities.
- Advising Kingswood Investment Partners on the enforcement of receivables by means of seizure of a valuable property in the very centre of Prague.
PRK Partners has experience advising construction companies, developers and hotel sector clients on mid-level real estate transactions. Daniel Rosický, who divides his time between Prague and Ostrava, specialises in project financing and inbound investment, while Jakub Lichnovský has expertise in projects and energy matters. Roman Pečenka is experienced in leasing issues.
Daniel Rosicky; Jakub Lichnovský; Roman Pečenka
Raiffeisenbank a.s. – CPIcReality Group
Moneta Money Bank, a.s.
Asental Land, s.r.o: o
City of Přezletice
- Advised Wenaasgruppen, a significant, family-owned Scandinavian investor, on the acquisition of the iconic Hotel Don Giovanni in Prague in the form of a share deal.
- Advised Aceur Investment on the sale (in the form of a share deal) of the Main Point Pankrác office building in Prague to South Korea’ s Hana Financial Investment.
- Assisted Moneta Money Bank with the relocation of its headquarters to premises in BB Centrum’s Building A in Prague, owned by investment and development company Passerinvest Group.
Weinhold Legal advises clients on a broad range of real estate matters, including development projects. Practice head Pav Younis has a specialism in M&A and acts for many international clients. The team's practice spans financing, development, transactions and leasing arrangements. Zbyšek Kordač is the name to note for real estate disputes and has appeared in arbitration proceedings.
‘Pav Younis is commercial, approachable and clearly knew the local market very well.’
- Advised a Central European used car dealer on the lease of its headquarters.
- Advising Grandi Stazioni on a PPP project involving the revitalisation of railway stations, including Prague’s main station.
- Advised leading luxury fashion brand Christian Louboutin on the lease of its first store in Prague.
Allen & Overy
Allen & Overy advises foreign and Czech developers and investors on a range of real estate matters and is praised for its handling of financial deals. Led by Prokop Verner and Warsaw-based CEE head Michal Matera, who joined from White & Case M. Studniarek i Wspólnicy - Kancelaria Prawna sp.k., the team has strength in advising on M&A and complex financing transactions in the real estate sector. Petra Mysakova is recommended for her experience in advising transport sector clients on leasing arrangements.
Michal Matera; Prokop Verner
‘Good technical knowledge and particularly good at restructuring and financial cases.‘
‘Petra Mysakova has technical knowledge that is second to none and is a solicitor you would want on your side.‘
ING Bank N.V.
Cromwell Property Group
Kaupthing ehf. (formerly Kaupthing Bank hf.)
Terminal Investment Limited
Komercni banka / Societe Generale
- Advised Labe Wood, as the borrower, on financing provided by Sberbank CZ for the construction and operation of a sawmill to be built on the premises of Mondi Štětí paper producer in the Czech Republic.
- Acting for Terminal Investment on a new €80m financing for the expansion of the LKAB Klaipėdos Smeltė terminal in Klaipeda, Lithuania.
- Advised Kaupthing on the enforcement of a pledge in relation to non-performing loans by way of transfer.
bnt attorneys-at-law is described as 'strong and highly experienced in real estate transactions' and has a wide reach across the CEE region. The team has particular expertise in the construction sector, advising on a wide range of matters such as permit processing, lease arrangements and contracts. Tomáš Běhounek and Pavel Pravda handle mid-sized deals in the real estate sector and have experience in project financing. Senior associate Tereza Chalupová is noted for her focus on contentious real estate matters and arbitration experience.
‘The team is always ready to help, despite the time pressure. I highly appreciate their broad knowledge of the market and personal contact with almost all other professionals.’
Zeitgeist Asset Management
- Advising Peakside Capital on the disposal of the Cube office building in Prague to BPD Development.
- Advising Cimex on the acquisition of two luxury spa hotels in the city of Mariánské Lázně.
- Advised Reggehuys on the acquisition of land plots in Prague for further residential development.
Described as 'technically sound', the real estate practice at DLA Piper has a specialism in advising construction clients on planning issues, as well as advising on real estate finance. Led by Jakub Adam, the team has experience in cross-border acquisitions and project refinancing. Managing partner Miroslav Dubovský is also recommended.
Jakub Adam; Miroslav Dubovský
‘The team is responsive and commercially focused.‘
‘Petr Sabatka is strategically sound, technically competent and personable and easy to deal with.’
‘Senior associate Jan Rataj is diligent and easy to deal with.’
Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG
Cushman & Wakefield
UniCredit Leasing CZ, a.s.
Fashion Arena Prague Outlet (VIA Outlets)
- Advising Deutsche Pfandbriefbank on the financing and refinancing of a real estate project of CTP Group in the total value of €1.9bn.
- Advising Immofinanz on the acquisition of a 50% stake in a previous joint venture with Lordship.
- Advising real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield on its post-acquisition reorganisation following its takeover of DTZ Debenham.
Giese & Partner, s.r.o.
The team at Giese & Partner, s.r.o. is active in the area of real estate and project financing, particularly for large foreign banks. Jitka Sytařová and Martin Holler, who is German qualified, lead the practice, which handles matters relating to residential and industrial properties. Associate Denisa Molnár is recommended for advising on acquisitions and assisting with cross-border projects.
Jitka Sytařová; Martin Holler
Pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG
Berlin Hyp AG
Commerz Real Investment Gesellschaft mbH
UniCredit Bank Austria AG
Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia
FMS Wertmanagement AöR
- Advised Deutsche Pfandbriefbank on the refinancing of the Futurama Business Park in Prague.
- Advised Deutsche Pfandbriefbank on the refinancing of the Letňany shopping centre in Prague.
- Advised Deutsche Pfandbriefbank on the restructuring and development financing of a logistics centre in the Czech Republic.
HAVEL & PARTNERS s.r.o., attorneys at law
The real estate practice at HAVEL & PARTNERS s.r.o., attorneys at law is jointly led by Lukáš Syrový and Martin Fučík and handles the full scope of matters such as construction developments, acquisitions and advisory work for investors. Josef Hlavička is recommended for his expertise in large-scale projects and has a specialism in PPPs in the energy sector. Other key contacts include Marek Lošan.
Lukáš Syrový; Martin Fučík
Star Capital Finance
RSJ Private Equity
- Advised Penta Investments on the Waltrovka real estate development project.
Konecná & Zacha has experience in real estate financing, transactions and leasing matters. Led by founding partner Radka Konečná, who remains the key contact, the team also handles mergers and acquisitions and investments in the real estate sector. Achim Jähnke acts for German clients and is recommended for his advice on real estate development projects. The team also has an office in Bratislava.
- Advised on the acquisition and cross-border financing of a real estate portfolio.
Schoenherr Czech Republic
Martin Kubánek leads the practice at Schoenherr Czech Republic, which has the capacity to undertake complex advisory work for clients pertaining to real estate transactions and project developments, and also has a dispute resolution offering. Otakar Fiala brings his M&A expertise to real estate matters and is skilled in assisting with cross-border mandates. In addition, the team was strengthened by the addition of Viktor Pakosta from DLA Piper.
Erste Group Immorent
Vienna Insurance Group
Uniqa Real Estate
- Advised InterGlobe Enterprises on the acquisition of a portfolio of ten K+K Hotels owned by Empire 3 Investment.
- Advised German retail food chain Lidl Česká republika on the acquisition of three regional retail parks from UniCredit Leasing via an asset deal.
- Advising Continental, a major European automotive supplier, and its Czech subsidiaries on the expansion of their existing production facilities in the Czech Republic.
Squire Patton Boggs s.r.o., advokátní kancelář has 'excellent knowledge of the real estate industry' and acts for an array of clients including leading corporations, developers and construction companies. The team is experienced in real estate litigation and financing, where team head Radek Janecek is the name to note. Senior associate Lenka Nová is also noted.
‘They are responsive 24/7 and very resourceful when dealing with the legal issues. Besides great legal support, they have very good business sense.‘
Redstone Real Estate
Office Park Šantovka s.r.o.
Galerie Šantovka s.r.o.
Galerie Teplice s.r.o.
International School of Prague
Československá obchodní banka, a.s.
Teddy Group (Titantex)
Low & Bonar
Red Hat (global group) / Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
ING Real Estate Development
- Advised various companies from Teddy Group on their operations in multiple jurisdictions. (AM CHECK – would it be possible to clarify the real estate aspects of this matter?)
- Acting for Office Park Šantovka on highly publicised permitting issues related to the Šantovka Tower building in Olomouc.
- Advised Československá obchodní banka on the bilateral financing of a group of major European operators of food retail stores in the Czech Republic.
Z/C/H Legal's real estate practice is jointly led by Radek Hladky and Jiri Ctibor and is particularly active in the transactional space, regularly handling mid-sized deals in the retail sector. Real estate financing matters also feature in the team's workload; David Pavlicek is recommended in this area.
Radek Hladky; Jiri Ctibor
Trei Real Estate Czech Republic, Tengelmann Unternehmensgruppe
Bawag Leasing & Fleet
Good T Room
ZDR Investments a.s.
- Advising Raiffeisen-Impuls-Leasing on real estate leasing projects and the sale of several retail park projects.
- Advising Bawag Leasing & Fleet on leasing matters related to green energy projects.
- Advising Trei Real Estate Czech Republic on the construction and extension of retail parks, as well as their financing and refinancing.
Bird & Bird s.r.o. advokátní kancelář predominantly handles project management and development matters for real estate clients. Ivan Sagál leads the team, which also includes experienced senior associate Daniela Opletalová, who focuses on construction law.
- Advising Czech developer Lighthouse Group on the development and financing of several projects.
At Eversheds Sutherland, Stanislav Servus heads the team, which undertakes real estate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions and general advisory work. Jiří Kokeš is the key contact for cross-border matters and works closely with the firm's Slovakia office, and senior associates Jana Hansliková and Jakub Verlík are also recommended. Former practice co-chair Lukáš Zahrádka left the firm.
- Assisted Safestay with its purchase of hostel chains in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
Glatzová & Co., s.r.o. is 'well versed in real estate matters with relevant expertise in municipal and regional institutions law', and represents a wide range of real estate owners and developers. Erik Kolan is an expert in advising on sales and purchases, as well as building permits for projects. The team also has experience in leasing matters. Martin Dančišin is another key contact.
Martin Dančišin; Erik Kolan
‘Erik Kolan manages to stand his ground in negotiations without coming across as arrogant or difficult.’
Mendel Plaza, a.s.
International Automotive Components Group, s.r.o.
Kovošrot Group s.r.o.
Bohemia Properties a.s.
- Advising a joint venture of major developers – Discovery Group and Landia Management – on negotiating complex documentation for the purchase of land plots of a metro station in Prague.
- Advising Landia Management on dealing with the Czech Ministry of Defence in a planned exchange of real estate to be used for future development.
- Advising a Czech limestone mine operator from Dyckerhoff Group on various negotiations and transactions with owners of neighbouring lands needed for the planned expansion of the mining operation.
Kocián Šolc Balaštík advises on the full spectrum of real estate matters, with a particular focus on complex regulatory matters, permit issues and leases. Jiří Horník leads the team, which includes hotel sector specialist Václav Rovenský and Martin Krejčí.
European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA)
BM Management s.r.o.
YIT Stavo s.r.o.
- Advised J&T Banka on its €20.4m acquisition of Ostrava Airport Multimodal Park.
- Advised J&T Banka on the financing of the construction of a hotel complex in Croatia.
- Advised the seller on the sale of a group of real estate assets in Prague’s Karlín district to the real estate fund of Amundi Czech Republic.
RANDA HAVEL LEGAL
RANDA HAVEL LEGAL's real estate practice has 'a very strong bench of specialists who really operate as an effective team'. Jointly led by Martin Řanda and Tomáš Slabý, the team has expertise in advising real estate developers and regional construction clients on acquisitions.
Martin Řanda; Tomáš Slabý
‘The real estate team are real experts and they know our business very well.’
AFI Karlin s.r.o.
Bertsch Energy GmbH & Co KG
Chládek a Tintěra, Pardubice a.s.
Doosan Škoda Power s.r.o.
FCC Česká republika, s.r.o.
Fides Group a.s.
JVS Group s.r.o.
Municipality of Prague
Pražské služby, a.s.
Šmukýřka Development s.r.o.
Tulipa City s.r.o.
Tulipa Třebešín s.r.o.
Zdroj pitné vody Káraný, a.s.
- Advised Austrian company Bertsch Energy on a development project.
- Advised Šmukýřka Development on the development, construction and sale of apartments in a premium residential project in Prague.
- Advised Pražské služby on the transfer, acquisition and division of various real estate assets in Prague.
Taylor Wessing Czech Republic has experience advising local and international clients, particularly developers and companies in the hospitality sector, on sales and acquisitions. Erwin Hanslik and Marketa Cvrčková are key contacts.
S+B Plan & Bau
Denzel Immobilien GmbH
- Advised Austrian company S + B Gruppe on the sale of the Trimaran building in Prague.
- Advised S+B Plan & Bau Prag on the development and leasing of the Trimaran and Element office buildings in Prague.
BADOKH's real estate team is led by Ondrej Hampl and has experience in acting for project developers and real estate companies. The team advises on residential acquisitions and redevelopment matters. Jakub Dostál is recommended for project finance and has extensive expertise in M&A.
- Advised Sebre, as landlord and debtor, on its development and leasing of Sporkovský palac and Palac Narodní, two major developments in Prague city centre.
- Advised Second Euro Beilen Real Estate, as seller, on the contemplated sale of Palac Spork, the owner of the Sporkovsky palac development.
- Advised Decci on the acquisition and subsequent redevelopment of a mixed-use property in Prague.
C.H. Kališ & Partners s.r.o., advokátní kancelář's real estate team is integrated within the firm's M&A practice and handles all aspects of development projects, financing and transactional agreements. Petr Kališ leads the team and his expertise lies in M&A and restructuring matters, while senior associate Lukáš Srbecký brings his banking and finance experience to real estate transactions.
‘Petr Kalis has great business insight and is a great negotiator. He can foresee any potential risk and that makes him the first port of call for us to talk to whenever our company comes through any acquisition or just needs any legal advice.‘
SES Spar European Shopping Centers GmbH
Vienna House Capital GmbH
Vítkovice Heavy Machinery
Tchibo Praha, spol. sr.o.
Incot spol. s r.o.
Hervis Sport a móda s.r.o.
Veba, textilní závody a.s.
ProSpon, spol. s r.o.
Hol-Monta (TOS Hostivař)
Telio Management GmbH
CTP Invest, spol. s r.o.
Recoop Tour a.s.
Halali, všeobecná pojišťovna, a.s.
- Advised SES Spar European Shopping Centers (Project Europark) on the sale of its share in a significant business centre in Prague to an investor.
- Assisting XXX Lutz with acquiring the Czech branch of a significant furniture manufacturer.
- Acting for Carclo Technical Plastics – Brno in a potential dispute with its landlord under the lease agreement.
Deloitte Legal s.r.o., advokátní kancelář advises a wide spectrum of real estate clients, with a niche specialism in water law. Managing partner Martin Bohuslav is the key contact alongside practice head Olga Kaizar, who specialises in real estate transactions and infrastructure projects.
Martin Bohuslav; Olga Kaizar
Sekyra Group, a.s.
Duen Nien Development Co., Ltd.
Chevak Cheb, a.s.
Povodí Vltavy, státní podnik
Povodí Labe, státní podnik
Rybářství Chlumec nad Cidlinou, a.s.
- Advised Zetor on the reconstruction and renovation of the extensive sewage and water system of the properties managed by the client.
- Advising state enterprise Povodí Vltavy on its legal status as the operator as well as the legal status of the operation of watercourses.
- Advising SNEO on the preferred options for the future sale of a large development area in Prague intended for the construction of a residential building.
DELTA legal has experience handling real estate-related M&A and leasing arrangements. Pavel Fára leads the team, which also has project finance experience. Clients include real estate developers and investment funds. Libor Vacek is also a key contact.
Trigea nemovitostní fond, SICAV
Investika, investiční společnost
Dual Specialty M&A
Trei Real Estate Czech Republic
John Crane Sigma
Dimension Data (NTT)
Czech National Trust
- Advised Trigea nemovitostní fond on a real estate acquisition.
- Advised CTP Invest on the sale and leaseback of the Reus production facility in Pilsen.
- Advised Investika on its acquisition of the Business Centre Bohemia in Pilsen.
INVICTA law has 'excellent knowledge of the law' and advises on acquisitions and property management. The team is led by Martin Mladek; Petra Eliášová, who is singled out for her 'great analytical skills in complex legal issues'; and Milan Prieložný. The team has particular experience in the retail, residential and office sectors.
Martin Mládek; Petra Potočková Eliasova; Milan Prieložný
‘Invicta’s strength lies in the team’s hands-on approach.‘
‘The team has in-depth knowledge and expertise in the real estate and construction area with particular experience in advising various developers on the permitting and construction of residential and other projects.‘
Metrostav Development, a.s.
V Invest CZ, a.s.
Svoboda & Williams s.r.o.
Prior, obchodní domy, a.s.
DBK Praha, a.s.
Coloseum Restaurants, s.r.o.
Bielskie Przedsiebiorstwo Budownictwa Przemyslowego, organizační složka
FCM Bank Ltd
Retail group a.s.
UEPA advokáti s.r.o.'s real estate team has experience advising clients in the hotel and hospitality industries and is jointly led by Andreas Ueltzhöffer, Lars Klett and Lucie Hladěnová. The team also has experience in real estate finance.
Andreas Ueltzhöffer; Lars Klett; Lucie Hladěnová
KiK textil a Non Food spol. s r.o.
Engel & Völkers Commercial
NH Hotel Prague
German Lindner Hotel Group
Scholz Austria AG