Michelle Lamb > Dentons > Milton Keynes, England > Lawyer Profile
170 MIDSUMMER BOULEVARD
- Go to...
Michelle is a partner in Dentons’ tier one ranked People, Reward and Mobility practice in Milton Keynes, and is an experienced employment law specialist. She provides strategic and risk management advice to a wide variety of public and private sector clients, including a number of large household names. Michelle does a lot of work in the retail, manufacturing, energy and transport sectors, advising venture capital clients on the employment aspects of growth and development projects. She regularly supports Dentons’ international client base with a variety of cross-jurisdictional projects.
Michelle advises on contentious and non-contentious matters. She has a straightforward and commercial approach, and is highly experienced in the employment aspects of all forms of transactional work, change programs and litigation. Michelle is an expert in large domestic and international TUPE outsourcing exercises and retendering processes. She also focuses on whistleblowing, and complex and high-value litigation, including discrimination and TUPE complaints. Michelle guides employers through a variety of sensitive day-to-day issues with a focus on reputational aspects. She also supports businesses in overseeing significant investigations.
College of Law, Guildford, 2008, Legal Practice Course
University of Portsmouth, 2007, LLB in Law and European Studies (2:1)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The employment team at Dentons is well known in the local market in Milton Keynes in addition to its broader reputation. The team advises on a range of matters from employment tribunal claims to day-to-day matters and has a roster of big-name clients including HSBC, TUI and Virgin Group. The practice operates across several sectors including retail, transport, technology and telecommunications. Practice head Sarah Beeby is experienced in restructuring while Michelle Lamb is specialised in whistleblowing and discrimination cases. Verity Buckingham handles contentious employment matters.
- Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx - South East > Employment
- Next Generation Partners - South East > Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Real estate > Commercial property: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Employment > Employment: Beds, Bucks, Herts, Middx
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport